Zoological Survey of India has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Research Assistant (01) Vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this Research Assistant in Zoological Survey of India should send their application form by Post and by Mail. The Last date for Offline (By Post) and Online (By Mail) submission is 09.12.2019. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post) & Online (By Mail).
|Organization||Zoological Survey of India|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Kavaratti. U. T. of Lakshadweep|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Research Assistant - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post) and Online (By Mail)|
In the case of candidates from NE Region, Lakshadweep and A & N Islands the closing date is 23.12.2019
|Date of Interview||27.12.2019|
|Postal Address and|
|Principal Investigator, Long-term Coral Reef Monitoring Programme - Lakshadweep, Marine Biology Regional Centre, Zoological Survey of India, 130 Santhome High Road, Chennai – 600028
Email Id : firstname.lastname@example.org
|Official Website||Click Here|
Zoological Survey of India Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Zoological Survey of India requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Research Assistant – 01
- LCRMN field lab of the Marine Biology Regional Centre, Zoological Survey of India, Kavaratti. U. T. of Lakshadweep. 682555
Zoological Survey of India Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Research Assistant –
- Essential qualifications
1. A first-Class MSc with majors in Remote Sensing / Geoinformatics / Environmental or any Life Sciences.
2. Candidate should have at least five years of working experience in using Remote Sensing & GIS tools.
3. Should have CMAS** or PADI advanced open water certification – or CMAS* or PADI open water certification with at least 80 dives logged in, and possessing extensive experience in marine fieldwork.
4. Ability to communicate fluently and clearly in English.
5. Should have a proven research record with publications to showcase.
6. Should be physically fit and not averse to fieldwork.
- Desirable qualifications
1. Ph.D. degree in Remote Sensing / Geoinformatics or Natural resources mapping.
2. Statistical expertise – used software such as Statistica, SPSS, R, etc.,
3. Experience of leading and working with varied groups of people and cultures, especially with research scholars from different scientific fields, volunteers and interns.
4. Experience in setting up and running a field station.
- Essential qualifications
Age Limit :
- Research Assistant – Upper Age limit is 42 years shall be relaxed in case of deserving candidates.
- Reservation and relaxation in age limit applicable as per Government of India norms shall be available for SC/ST/OBC candidates
Salary Details :
- Research Assistant –
- Rs.44,900/- plus HRA as admissible to Central Government employees based on the VIIth CPC recommendations
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post) and Online (By Mail).
Duration of the Project :
- Research Assistant – 2 years.
- However, as necessitated by the requirement of the project, and on the assessment of the performance of the candidate, the tenure may be extended until 2025 or co-terminus with the completion of the project, whichever is earlier.
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Post so as to reach the Zoological Survey of India on or before 09.12.2019.
- In the case of candidates from NE Region, Lakshadweep and A & N Islands the closing date is 23.12.2019.
- Anticipated Interview Date : 27.12.2019.
Details of Postal Address :
- Principal Investigator, Long-term Coral Reef Monitoring Programme – Lakshadweep, Marine Biology Regional Centre, Zoological Survey of India, 130 Santhome High Road, Chennai – 600028.
- Email Id : email@example.com
How to apply for Zoological Survey of India Recruitment 2019 – Research Assistant Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Zoological Survey of India Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Zoological Survey of India.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Zoological Survey of India official website – http://zsi.gov.in
- Interested Candidates send the detailed Curriculum Vitae and copies of certificates of educational qualifications, training etc., with a cover letter explaining interest and suitability to the job post, to reach Principal Investigator, Long-term Coral Reef Monitoring Programme – Lakshadweep, Marine Biology Regional Centre, Zoological Survey of India, 130 Santhome High Road, Chennai – 600028, on or before the closing date of filing the applications. A pdf copy of the application with the documents (as a single file) can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The short-listed candidates will be intimated by email to attend the interview.