WAPCOS has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Site Engineers (18) vacancy. Candidates who wish to apply for this Site Engineers post in WAPCOS should send their application form by Post Last Date for submission of application by Post is 20.01.2020 by 05.00 p.m. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Desirable candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Water And Power Consultancy Services Limited|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Site Engineer (PMC Works) - 06
Site Engineer (GIS Projects) - 12
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)/ Online (By Mail)|
|Last Date||20.01.2020 by 05.00 p.m|
|Postal Address||WAPCOS Limited, No.990, 50th Street, TVS Colony, Collector Nagar, Anna Nagar West Extension, Chennai-600 101
Telephone : 044-26541375
|Official Website||Click Here|
Water And Power Consultancy Services Limited Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- Water And Power Consultancy Services Limited requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Site Engineer (PMC Works) – 06
- Site Engineer (GIS Projects) – 12
- Chennai (Tamilnadu).
Water And Power Consultancy Services Limited Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Site Engineer (PMC Works) – Diploma / Graduate in Civil Engineering with about 2 years of experience. Preference will
be given to candidates with experience in civil works related to Water Supply/Sewerage/Storm Water Drains/Roads
- Site Engineer (GIS Project) – Diploma / Graduate in Civil Engineering. Preference will be given to candidates with relevant experience
Age Limit : (as on 30.11.2019)
- Site Engineer (PMC Works) – 30 years
- Site Engineer (GIS Project) – 30 years
Salary Details :
- Site Engineer (PMC Works) – Salary Rs.20,000/- per month plus conveyance allowance @ Rs.2000/- per month
- Site Engineer (GIS Project) – Salary Rs.13,000/- per
month plus conveyance allowance @ Rs.2000/- per
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post)
Selection Process :
- Skill Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered Post so as to reach the WAPCOS on or before 20.01.2020 by 05.00 p.m.
Postal Address :
- General Manager (SEZ), WAPCOS Limited, No.990, 50th Street, TVS Colony, Collector Nagar, Anna Nagar West Extension, Chennai-600 101.
- Telephone: 044-26541375
How to apply for WAPCOS Recruitment 2020 – Site Engineer Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to WAPCOS Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by WAPCOS Limited.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit WAPCOS official website – http://www.wapcos.gov.in
- Interested eligible candidates are required to download the application format (CV) from our website: www.wapcos.co.in & submit the same duly filled in along with all documents in support of their eligibility by Speed Post/Registered Post only in a cover superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF_____________, SL.NO_____” so as to reach the General Manager (SEZ), WAPCOS Limited, Plot No. 990, 50th Street, TVS Colony, Collector Nagar, Anna Nagar West Extn., Chennai – 600101, Tamil Nadu by 05.00 PM of dt. 20.01.2020 positively.
- For clarification, if any, please call 044-26541374.
- Those who are working in Govt. Departments / PSU / Autonomous bodies are required to apply through proper channel or produce No Objection Certificate at the time of Interview.
- The posts are purely temporary for the duration of the Project.
- Shortlisted Candidates will be informed about the further process of Application.