V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Executive Engineer (Civil) (06) vacant position. Candidates who wish to apply for this Executive Engineer (Civil) post in VOC Port Trust should send their application form by post. Offline submission starts from 08.11.2019 till 23.12.2019. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Tuticorin (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Executive Engineer (Civil) - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Postal Address||The Secretary, V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust, Administrative Office Building, Harbour Estate, Tuticorin - 628 004|
|Official Website||Click Here|
VOC Port Trust Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Executive Engineer (Civil) – 06.
- Tuticorin (Tamil Nadu).
VOC Port Trust Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Executive Engineer (Civil) – Degree or equivalent in Civil Engineering from a
Desirable : Five years experience in executive cadre in Planning/Construction/Design/ Maintenance preferably of Port and Marine Structures in an Industrial/Commercial/ Government Undertakings.
- For More Details Refer Notification.
Age Limit :
- Executive Engineer (Civil) – Maximum 35 years.
Salary Details :
- Executive Engineer (Civil) – Rs. 10750-300- 16750 (prerevised) Rs.20,600-
46,500 (revised pay).
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered Post so as to reach the VOC Port Trust on or before 23.12.2019.
Details of Postal Address :
- The Secretary, V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust, Administrative Office Building, Harbour Estate, Tuticorin – 628 004.
How to apply for VOC Port Trust Recruitment 2019 – Executive Engineer (Civil) Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to VOC Port Trust Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit VOC Port Trust official website – https://www.vocport.gov.in/
- The vacant post of Executive Engineer (Civil) in the scale of pay of Rs.20600-46500 in V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust is to be filled by absorption/ deputation from the officers of Major Port Trusts fulfilling the eligibility criteria prescribed in the Recruitment Rules. Copy of Recruitment Rules enclosed as Annexure-I.
- Applications are therefore invited from the eligible and willing Officers who satisfy the Recruitment Rules for the post of Executive Engineer (Civil) in the prescribed format enclosed as Annexure-11.
- The eligible and willing officer may therefore submit the application in the prescribed format through proper channel along with the following documents in a sealed envelope, superscribing “Application for the post of Executive Engineer (Civil)”, so as to reach to the Secretary, V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust, Administrative Office, Harbour Estate, Tuticorin – 628 004, Tamil Nadu on or before 23.12.2019.
- Copies of APARs for the last 5 years, attested by officer not below the rank of Dy.HOD on each page. [If APAR for a particular year is not available, last available APAR may be furnished with a non-availability certificate.]
- Attested photocopies of all certificates and proof of educational qualification, present and past work experience in the respective post and pay scale.
- No objection certificate from the respective Port.
- Administrative clearance of the concerned Port, as per enclosed proforma
- Vigilance clearance in the prescribed format as Anneuxre IV.
- Two passport size photographs.
- The selection is by merit for which overall grading in the ACRs / APARs will
not be below “Very good”. The crucial date for eligibility criteria will be determined
as on the last date of receipt of application.
- If any major or minor penalty has been imposed on the applicant during the
last 10 years, the disciplinary case leading to such penalty along with necessary
documents may be sent by the forwarding authority along with the application.
- Incomplete application or application received after the due date will not be
- It is requested that the above vacancy may be circulated among the eligible
officers and the applications received may be forwarded in full shape to the above
addressee within the above stipulated date.