V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Medical Officer (02) vacant position. TANUVAS has planned to conduct an interview for Medical Officer Posts on 23.03.2020 at 11.00 AM. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Tuticorin (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Medical Officer - 02|
|Mode of Applying||Walk-In-Interview|
|Venue||Office of Deputy Chairman, V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust|
|Official Website||Click Here|
VOC Port Trust Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Medical Officer – 02
- Tuticorin (Tamil Nadu).
VOC Port Trust Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Medical Officer – MBBS from a recognized university and Registration in the Indian Medical counsil or State Medical Counsil
Age Limit :
- Medical Officer – Not Mentioned
Salary Details :
- Medical Officer – Rs. 60,000/-
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
- Selection by Merit.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 23.03.2020 at 11.00 a.m.
- Office of Deputy Chairman, V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust
How to apply for VOC Port Trust Recruitment 2020 – Medical Officer Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to VOC Port Trust Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit VOC Port Trust official website – https://www.vocport.gov.in/
- Interested candidates should appear for walk-in-interview to be held on 23.03.2020 at 11.00 am in the Office of Deputy Chairman, V.O Chidambaranar Port Trust
- Candidates should report at 10.00 am to the VOC Port Trust hospital, Medical Administrative Office with all their original certificates and two sets of duly attested xerox copies.