V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Senior Medical Officer and Assistant Marine Officer (2) vacant position. Candidates who wish to apply for this Senior Medical Officer and Assistant Marine Officer post in VOC Port Trust should send their application form by post. Offline submission starts from 04.07.2019 till 22.08.2019. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Tuticorin (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Senior Medical Officer - 01
Assistant Marine Officer - 01
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Postal Address||The Secretary, V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust, Administrative Office Building, Bharathi Nagar, Tuticorin - 628 004|
|Official Website||Click Here|
VOC Port Trust Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Senior Medical Officer – 01.
- Assistant Marine Officer – 01.
- Tuticorin (Tamil Nadu).
VOC Port Trust Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Senior Medical Officer – M.B.B.S Degree from a recognised University.
Five years of experience in a hospital after completion of internship of one year.
Desirable : A Post Graduate medical degree from a recognised University.
- Assistant Marine Officer – Should have passed Matriculation examination or its equivalent;
Must possess certificate of competency as Master of a Home Trade Ship granted by Ministry of Shipping
(OR) Must possess certificate of competency as Second Mate foriegn going ship with three years of experience. (OR) Must possess certificate of competency as Master of a Home Trade Ship granted by Ministry of Shipping with three years of experience. (OR) First Class Master Certificate issued under Harbour Craft Rules with five years of experience as First Class Master.
Age Limit :
- Senior Medical Officer – Maximum 40 years.
- Assistant Marine Officer – Maximum 30 years.
Salary Details :
- Senior Medical Officer – Rs. 20,600 – 46,500/- per month.
- Assistant Marine Officer – Rs. 20,600 – 46,500/- per month.
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered Post so as to reach the VOC Port Trust on or before 22.08.2019.
Details of Postal Address :
- The Secretary, V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust, Administrative Office Building, Bharathi Nagar, Tuticorin – 628 004.
How to apply for VOC Port Trust Recruitment 2019 – Senior Medical Officer and Assistant Marine Officer Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to VOC Port Trust Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit VOC Port Trust official website – https://www.vocport.gov.in/
- Application may be sent in prescribed format along with the self attested copies of all supporting certificates as regards to educational qualification, mark sheet of all semesters, age proof, experience, etc., so as to reach VOC Post Trust on or before 22.08.2019.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to appear for the written test and oral interview and no other communications in this regard will be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.