V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Deputy Chief Vigilance Officer (01) vacant position. Candidates who wish to apply for this Deputy Chief Vigilance Officer post in VOC Port Trust should send their application form by post. Offline submission starts from 16.11.2019 till 30.12.2019. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Tuticorin (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Deputy Chief Vigilance Officer - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Postal Address||The Secretary, V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust, Administrative Office Building, Harbour Estate, Tuticorin - 628 004|
|Official Website||Click Here|
VOC Port Trust Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Deputy Chief Vigilance Officer – 01.
- Tuticorin (Tamil Nadu).
VOC Port Trust Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Deputy Chief Vigilance Officer – Class I – Selection by merit – By deputation.
- For More Details Refer Notification.
Age Limit :
- Deputy Chief Vigilance Officer – Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Deputy Chief Vigilance Officer – Rs.24900-50500 (pre-revised Rs.13000-18250)
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered Post so as to reach the VOC Port Trust on or before 30.12.2019.
Details of Postal Address :
- The Secretary, V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust, Administrative Office Building, Harbour Estate, Tuticorin – 628 004.
How to apply for VOC Port Trust Recruitment 2019 – Deputy Chief Vigilance Officer Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to VOC Port Trust Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit VOC Port Trust official website – https://www.vocport.gov.in/
- Applications are invited for filling up of the post of Deputy Chief Vigilance Officer in V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust in the Class I scale of pay of Rs. 24900-50500 (pre-revised Rs.13000-18250) on deputation basis, from the eligible Officers of Major Port Trusts as prescribed in the Recruitment Rules for the post of Deputy Chief Vigilance Officer (Annexure I).
- Applications are therefore invited from the eligible and willing Officers who satisfy the Recruitment Rules for the post of Deputy Chief Vigilance Officer in the prescribed format enclosed as Annexure-II.
- The eligible and willing officer may therefore submit the application in the prescribed format through proper channel along with the following documents in a sealed envelope, superscribing “Application for the post of Deputy Chief Vigilance Officer”, so as to reach to the Secretary, V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust, Administrative Office, Harbour Estate, Tuticorin – 628 004, Tamil Nadu on or before 30.12.2019.
- Copies of APARs for the last 5 years, attested by officer not below the rank of Dy.HOD on each page. If APAR for a particular year is not available, last available APAR may be furnished with a non-availability certificate.
- Attested photocopies of all certificates and proof of educational qualification, present and past work experience in the respective post and pay scale.
- No objection certificate from the respective Port.
- Administrative clearance of the concerned Port, as per enclosed proforma (Annexure-III).
- Vigilance clearance in the prescribed format as Anneuxre IV.
- Two passport size photographs.
- The selection is by merit for which overall grading in the ACRs / APARs will not be below “Very good”. The crucial date for eligibility criteria will be determined as on the last date of receipt of application.
- If any major or minor penalty has been imposed on the applicant during the last 10 years, the disciplinary case leading to such penalty along with necessary documents may be sent by the forwarding authority along with the application.
- Incomplete application or application received after the due date will not be considered.
- It is requested that the above vacancy may be circulated among the eligible officers and the applications received may be forwarded in full shape to the above addressee within the above stipulated date.