Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Tuticorin (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and|
|Deputy Chief Engineer (Civil) - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Educational Qualification||Degree or equivalent in Civil Engineering
from a recognized University/Institution
Desirable : 12 years experience in Executive cadre in Planning/Construction/Design/Maintenance preferably of Port and Marine Structures in an Industrial /Commercial /Government Undertakings.
|Salary Details||Rs. 16000-400-20800 (Pre-revised)
Rs. 32900 to Rs. 58000
and Application Form
|Office Address||The Secretary, V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust, Administrative Office, Harbour Estate, Tuticorin-- 628 004, Tamil Nadu.|
- Check and verify your eligibility to VOC Port Trust Recruitment 2019.
- Fill all the details required by V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust.
- Go through the Official Notification Carefully.
- The interested candidates are requested to send their application with a brief biodata with a recent photograph and contact details along with the attested copies of the relevant degree certificates/ mark statements.
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by post so as to reach the V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust on or before 15.05.2019.
- Address to send details of the candidates, “The Secretary, V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust, Administrative Officer, Harbour Estate, Tuticorin – 628 004, Tamilnadu.”
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview. The date of interview will be intimated by post/ email.