V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Assistant Engineer (Marine) (01) vacant position. Candidates who wish to apply for this Assistant Engineer (Marine) post in VOC Port Trust should send their application form by post. Offline submission starts from 16.10.2019 till 02.12.2019. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Tuticorin (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Assistant Engineer (Marine) - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Postal Address||The Secretary,
V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust,
Administrative Office Building,
Tuticorin - 628 004
|Official Website||Click Here|
VOC Port Trust Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Assistant Engineer (Marine) – 01
- Tuticorin (Tamil Nadu).
VOC Port Trust Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Assistant Engineer (Marine) (Direct Recruitment) –
- Matriculation examination or its equivalent;
- Must possess certificate of competency as Sea Going Engine Driver (Motor) Issued Under Merchant Shipping Act, 1958 (44 of 1958)
- (OR) DME with eight years of experience in mechanical/marine department
- (OR) Chief Enginee Room Artificer from Indian Navy with eight years of experience
- Promotion –
- Junior Engineer (Marine) with five years of regular services or Driver Grade I (A) with five years of regular services in the respective grades – after appointment thereto on a regular basis
- Deputation –
- Officers holding analogous post or officers holding the post of Junior Engineer (Mechanical) or equivalent with five years regular services in the grade and possessing the qualification and experience prescribed for direct recruitment.
Age Limit :
- Assistant Engineer (Marine) – Maximum 35 years
Salary Details :
- Assistant Engineer (Marine) – Rs.16,600 – 40,500/- per month.
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered Post so as to reach the VOC Port Trust on or before 02.12.2019.
Details of Postal Address :
- The Secretary, V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust, Administrative Office Building, Harbour Estate, Tuticorin – 628 004.
How to apply for VOC Port Trust Recruitment 2019 – Assistant Engineer (Marine) Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to VOC Port Trust Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit VOC Port Trust official website – https://www.vocport.gov.in/
- Application may be sent in prescribed format along with the self attested copies of all supporting certificates as regards to educational qualification, mark sheet of all semesters, age proof, experience, etc., so as to reach VOC Post Trust on or before 02.12.2019.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to appear for the written test and oral interview and no other communications in this regard will be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.