A great opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for Central Govt Jobs. VOC Port Trust Recruitment 2019 – V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust is inviting candidates for its Assistant Engineer (Marine) Post job in Tuticorin (Tamilnadu).
Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Tuticorin (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and|
|Assistant Engineer (Marine) - As approved by Ministry
from time to time
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Educational Qualification||Matriculation or its equivalent;
Must possess certificate of competency as Sea Going Engine Driver (Motor) issuedunder Merchant Shipping Act, 1958 (44 of 1958)
D.M.E., with eight years of experience in
Mechanical/Marine Department. (OR)
Chief Engine Room Artificer from Indian
Navy with eight years or experience
|Age Limit||35 Years|
and Application Form
|Office Address||The Secretary, V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust, Administrative Office Building, Harbour Estate, Tuticorin — 628 004.|
- Check and verify your eligibility to VOC Port Trust Recruitment 2019.
- Fill all the details required by V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- The interested candidates are requested to send their application with a brief biodata with a recent photograph and contact details along with the attested copies of the relevant degree certificates/ mark statements, experience certificate.
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by post so as to reach the VOC Port Trust on or before 31.03.2019.
- Address to send details of the candidates, The Secretary, V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust, Administrative Office Building, Harbour Estate, Tuticorin — 628 004.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview. The date of interview will be intimated by post/ email.