V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Financial Adviser & Chief Accounts Officer (01) vacant position. Candidates who wish to apply for this Financial Adviser & Chief Accounts Officer post in VOC Port Trust should send their application form by post. Offline submission starts from 21.10.2020 till 05.12.2020. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Tuticorin (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Financial Adviser & Chief Accounts Officer - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Postal Address||The Secretary, V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust, Administrative Office Building, Harbour Estate, Tuticorin - 628 004|
|Official Website||Click Here|
VOC Port Trust Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Financial Adviser & Chief Accounts Officer – 01
- Tuticorin (Tamil Nadu).
VOC Port Trust Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Financial Adviser & Chief Accounts Officer – Member of
Institute of Chartered Accountants of India Or of Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India
- Fifteen years experience in executive cadre in the field of Finance, Accounting in an industrial / Commercial /Government Undertakings
Age Limit :
- Financial Adviser & Chief Accounts Officer – 45 years
Salary Details :
- Financial Adviser & Chief Accounts Officer – Rs. 1,00,000 – 260000
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
- Selection by Merit.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered Post so as to reach the VOC Port Trust on or before 05.12.2020.
Details of Postal Address :
- The Secretary, V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust, Administrative Office Building, Harbour Estate, Tuticorin – 628 004.
How to apply for VOC Port Trust Recruitment 2020 – Financial Adviser & Chief Accounts Officer Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to VOC Port Trust Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit VOC Port Trust official website – https://www.vocport.gov.in/
- The interested candidates are requested to send the detailed resume and other supporting documents to “The Secretary, V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust, Administrative Office Building, Harbour Estate, Tuticorin – 628 004″on or before 05.12.2020.
- If any major or minor penalty has been imposed on the applicant during the last 10 years, the disciplinary case leading to such penalty along with necessary documents may be sent by the forwarding authority along with the application.
- The crucial date for determining the qualification, experience and age shall be the last date for receipt of application.
- Incomplete application or application received after the due date will not be considered.
- It is requested that the above vacancy may be circulated among the eligible officers and the applications received may be forwarded in full shape to the above addressee within the above stipulated date.
- Documents Required – Copies of APARs for the last 5 years, attested by officer not below the rank Of Dy.HOD on each page. [If APAR for a particular year is not available, last available APAR may be furnished with a non-availability certificate.
- Attested photocopies of all certificates and proof of educational qualification, present and past work experience in the respective post and pay scale.
- No objection certificate from the respective Organisation.
- Administrative clearance of the concerned Organisation, as per enclosed proforma (Annexure-111).
- Vigilance clearance in the prescribed format as Annexure IV
- Two passport size photographs.