VIT Vellore has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Junior Research Fellow Posts. Candidates who are eligible for this Junior Research Fellow post check the details mentioned below. For more information about Private Sector Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Online or Offline (By Post)
|Organization||Vellore Institute of Technology|
|Job Type||Private Sector Jobs|
|Job Location||Vellore (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By post) or Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Project Duration||2 Years|
|Stipend||Rs. 25,000+ 8% HRA for Two years.|
|Educational Qualification||M.E/M.Tech in CSE/ IT/Applied Electronics / Electronics and Communication Engineering/ Electronics and Eectrical Engineering|
|Experience||Candidates with sound knowledge in Image Processing/ MATLAB/ ENVI/IDL tool is expected.
Experience on processing Satellite images is more desirable.
|Principle Investigator||Dr. V. Santhi
School of Computer Science and Engineering
VIT, Vellore - 632014, Tamil Nadu
|Official Notification||Click Here|
- Check and verify your eligibility to VIT Vellore Recruitment 2019.
- Fill all the details required by Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore.
- Go through the Official Notification Carefully.
- Interested candidates can send their CV with details of qualifications and latest passport size photo by Post to the Registrar, VIT University (Vellore Campus), Vellore 632014, Tamil Nadu or by online http://careers.vit.ac.in with the subject JRF-Respond-ISRO-SAC on or before 10.07.2019
- Specify the post applied for along with the name of the Principal Investigator of the project, for applications sent by post.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview. The date of interview will be intimated by post/ email.