VIT Vellore has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Junior Research Fellow Posts. Candidates who are eligible for this Junior Research Fellow post check the details mentioned below. For more information about Private Sector Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Online or Offline (By Post)
|Organization||Vellore Institute of Technology|
|Job Type||Private Sector Jobs|
|Job Location||Vellore (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow for Stem Cell-based Tissue Engineering Project|
|Mode of Applying||Online (By Email)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Project Duration||3 Years|
|Stipend||Rs. 31,000/- + 8% HRA per month for first two years and Rs.35,000/- +8% HRA per month for third year if the candidates with NET or GATE Score.
Otherwise as per Institute norms.
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc / M. Tech (Biomaterials, Tissue Engineering, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Biology, Nanotechnology, Biomedical Sciences) with a minimum of 55% marks. Preference will be given to candidates with NET or GATE Score.|
|Experience||Candidate with work experience in biomaterial synthesis, scaffold fabrication and stem cell culture is desirable.|
|Principle Investigator||Dr. Murugan Ramalingam
Centre for Biomaterials, Cellular and Molecular Theranostics (CBCMT)
School of Mechanical Engineering
Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT), Vellore 632014
|Official Notification||Click Here|
- Check and verify your eligibility to VIT Vellore Recruitment 2019.
- Fill all the details required by Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore.
- Go through the Official Notification Carefully.
- Interested candidates can send their CV with details of qualifications and latest passport size photo by online http://careers.vit.ac.in OR by sending an email to [email protected] / [email protected] on or before 20.07.2019
- Specify the post applied for along with the name of the Principal Investigator of the project, for applications sent by post.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview. The date of interview will be intimated by post/ email.