VIT Vellore has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Project Fellow Posts. Candidates who are eligible for this Project Fellow post check the details mentioned below. For more information about Private Sector Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Online
|Organization||Vellore Institute of Technology|
|Job Type||Private Sector Jobs|
|Job Location||Vellore (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name||Project Fellow|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Educational Qualification||M. Sc.or equivalent in Chemistry or materials science background.|
|Project Duration||3 years|
|Stipend||Rs. 20,000/- per month
|Experience||1 - 3 Years|
|Principle Investigator||Dr. SUSANTA KUMAR BHUNIA,
School of Advanced Science,
Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT)
Vellore - 632 014,
|Official Notification||Click Here|
- Check and verify your eligibility to VIT Vellore Recruitment 2019.
- Fill all the details required by Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore.
- Go through the Official Notification Carefully.
- Interested candidates can send their CV with details of qualifications and latest passport size photo by Online to http://careers.vit.ac.in on or before 18.08.2019
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview at a later date which will be intimated by email.
- The selected candidate will be expected to join at the earliest.
- No TA and DA will be paid for appearing the interview.