VIT Vellore has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Junior Research Fellow Posts. Candidates who are eligible for this Junior Research Fellow post check the details mentioned below. For more information about Private Sector Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Online.
|Organization||Vellore Institute of Technology|
|Job Type||Private Sector Jobs|
|Job Location||Vellore (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Title of the Project||Structure based inhibitors design for Lpx-H (UDP- diacylglucosamine pyrophosphohydrolase ) involved in Gram-negative bacterial lipid A biosynthesis|
|Duration of the Project||3 Years|
|Principal Investigator :||Dr. Sanjit Kumar,
Assistant Professor Centre for Bioseparation Technology,
VIT, Vellore, TN 632014
|Educational Qualification||Post Graduate Degree in Life -Sciences / Microbiology / Biotechnology|
|Experience||1 - 3 Years|
|Salary||Rs.31,000 /- per month + 8 % HRA for 3 years
|Official Notification||Click Here|
- Check and verify your eligibility to VIT Vellore Recruitment 2019.
- Fill all the details required by Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore.
- Go through the Official Notification Carefully.
- Eligible candidates apply online through official link Click Here
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about further process of their application.