Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Vellore Institute of Technology|
|Job Type||Private Sector Jobs|
|Job Location||Vellore (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Research Scientist - 01
for the Baxalta Inc. USA Funded Project in Centre for Biomaterials, Cellular and Molecular Theranostics (CBCMT), (H1527983), Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT), Vellore.
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Duration of Project||One year|
|Educational Qualification||UG : B.Tech/B.E. - Bio-Chemistry/Bio-Technology
PG : M.Tech - Bio-Chemistry/Bio-Technology
Doctorate : Ph.D - Bio-Chemistry/Bio-Technology
Essential experience : Should have more than three years postdoctoral experience on below mentioned areas.
Desirable (if any):
Applicants should have a solid experience in stem cell differentiation, human neural stem cell culture development, neurosciences and interest in work on spinal cord injury models.
|Age Limit||Not Mentioned|
|Salary Details||Rs. 65000/month|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Office Address||The Registrar, VIT University (Vellore Campus), Vellore 632014, Tamil Nadu.
Principal Investigator : Dr. Dwaipayan Sen, Ph.D. Associate Professor, CBCMT, Vellore Institute of Technology Vellore: 632014.
- Check and verify your eligibility to VIT Vellore Recruitment 2019.
- Fill all the details required by Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore.
- Go through the Official Notification Carefully.
- Interested candidates can send their CV with details of qualifications and latest passport size photo by email to [email protected] on or before 30.04.2019.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview. The date of interview will be intimated by post/ email.