Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Vellore Institute of Technology|
|Job Type||Private Sector Jobs|
|Job Location||Vellore (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Junior Research Fellow (JRF)- 01
for the DST-SERB Funded Project in School of Electronics Engineering (SENSE), (ECR/2018/001295), Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT).
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Duration of Project||3 years|
|Educational Qualification||UG : B.Tech/B.E. - Biomedical
PG : M.Tech - Biomedical
M Tech (ECE/Instrumentation/Biomedical Engineering).
Desirable (if any) : Candidates with experience in thin film processing, BioMEMS/Flexible sensor fabrication, polymer processing and knowledge of LabView program for sensor integration and instrument interfacing will be preferred. Required to perform in-vitro studies in animal model for sensor patch testing.
|Age Limit||Not Mentioned|
|Stipend||Rs. 31,000/- per month (for first two years), Rs. 35,000/- per month (for the third year)|
|Salary Details||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Office Address||The Registrar, VIT University (Vellore Campus), Vellore 632014
Dr. Debashis Maji,
Assistant Professor (Senior),
Department of Sensor and Biomedical Technology,
School of Electronics Engineering (SENSE),
Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT),
Vellore - 632014, Tamil Nadu.
- Check and verify your eligibility to VIT Vellore Recruitment 2019.
- Fill all the details required by Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore.
- Go through the Official Notification Carefully.
- Eligible Candidates send your resume along with relevant documents pertaining to the details of qualifications, experience and latest passport size photo etc. on or before 15.05.2019 through online Click Here
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview. The date of interview will be intimated by post/ email.