Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information online
|Organization||Vellore Institute of Technology|
|Job Type||Private Sector Jobs|
|Job Location||Vellore (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Junior Research Fellow (JRF) - 01 for the DST Funded Project ( Sanction Order : DST / ICPS /CLUSTER /IOT /2018 /General, Gol, New Delhi)|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Duration of Project||2 Years|
|Educational Qualification||M.Tech / M.E. (Applied Electronics / Embedded systems / Sensor Systems / Biomedical) with GATE / NET qualification
B.Tech / B.E (Electronics Communication Engineering(ECE) / Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE) with GATE / NET qualification.
|Age Limit||Not Mentioned|
|Stipend||Rs.25,000 + 10% HRA (Per month)|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Office Address||School of Electronics Engineering,
Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT),
Principal Investigator :
School of Electronics Engineering.
Dr. Zachariah C Alex,
Senior Professor in School of Electronics Engineering and Director Sponsored Research.
- Check and verify your eligibility to VIT Vellore Recruitment 2019.
- Fill all the details required by Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore.
- Go through the Official Notification Carefully.
- Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through Candidates should register and create a login ID using the url http://careers.vit.ac.in and submit the application.
- Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same.
- The last date for applying online is 15.06.2019.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview. The date of interview will be intimated by post/ email.