Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Vellore Institute of Technology|
|Job Type||Private Sector Jobs|
|Job Location||Vellore (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Junior Research Fellow - 01 for SERB (Sanction Order No.:CRG/2018/003889), in Centre for Bioseparation Technology (CBST), Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT), Vellore|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Duration of Project||3 Years|
|Educational Qualification||UG : B.Sc - Bio-Chemistry
PG : MS /M.Sc (Science) - Bio-Chemistry, Biotechnology
M.Sc in Chemistry, Biochemistry and Biotechnology
Desirable (if any) : M.Sc. Qualification (with above 60 % marks) with NET/GATE. Prior experience in organic synthesis and polymer chemistry is desirable but not mandatory
* M.Sc. candidates without NET/GATE will be paid as per VIT norms.
|Age Limit||Not Mentioned|
|Stipend||Rs.34,000 /- per month for 3 years|
|Salary Details||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Office Address||The Registrar, VIT University (Vellore Campus), Vellore 632014, Tamil Nadu.
Principal Investigator : Dr. T. Kali Kishore Reddy
Centre for Bioseparation Technology
- Check and verify your eligibility to VIT Vellore Recruitment 2019.
- Fill all the details required by Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore.
- Go through the Official Notification Carefully.
- Interested candidates can send their CV with details of qualifications and latest passport size photo by email to [email protected] on or before 03.06.2019.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview. The date of interview will be intimated by post/ email.