Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Vellore Institute of Technology|
|Job Type||Private Sector Jobs|
|Job Location||Vellore (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Junior Research Fellow (JRF) - 01
for the Coir Board Funded Project(MoU between VIT University and Coir Board), in theSchool of Computer Science and Engineering
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Duration of Project||6 months|
|Educational Qualification||UG : BCA - Computers, B.Sc - Computers
PG : MS /M.Sc (Science) - Computers, MCA - Computers
B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCAin CSE/IT.Candidates with sound knowledge in web page designing(HTML,CSS,PHP) and data analytics is expected.
|Age Limit||Not Mentioned|
|Stipend||Rs. 20,000+ for 6 months.|
|Salary Details||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Office Address||The Registrar, VIT University (Vellore Campus), Vellore 632014
Principal Investigator : Dr. R.SASIKALA
School of Computer Science and Engineering
VIT, Vellore - 632014, Tamil Nadu
- Check and verify your eligibility to VIT Vellore Recruitment 2019.
- Fill all the details required by Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore.
- Go through the Official Notification Carefully.
- The interested candidates are requested to send their application with a brief biodata with a recent photograph and contact details along with the attested copies of the relevant degree certificates/ mark statements, experience certificate and research publications.
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by post so as to reach the VIT Vellore on or before 15.05.2019.
- Address to send details of the candidates, ” The Registrar, VIT University (Vellore Campus), Vellore 632014, Tamil Nadu.”
- Email : http://careers.vit.ac.in/
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview. The date of interview will be intimated by post/ email.