Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Vellore Institute of Technology|
|Job Type||Private Sector Jobs|
|Job Location||Vellore (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Junior Research Fellow (JRF) - 01|
|Offline (By Post)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Duration of Project||3 Years|
|Educational Qualification||UG : B.Tech/B.E. - Ceramics, Metallurgy
PG : M.Tech - Ceramics, Metallurgy
M.E/M.Tech in Metallurgical Engineering/ Materials Science & Engineering/Materials Engineering/Ceramic Technology/Manufacturing Engineering
Experience in research projects related to Metals & Alloys is preferred.
|Age Limit||Not Mentioned|
|Salary Details||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Office Address||The Registrar, VIT University (Vellore Campus), Vellore 632014
Principle Investigator: Dr. A. Raja Annamalai, Associate Professor, CIMR
Project Co- Principle Investigator: Dr. A. Muthuchamy, Associate Professor, SMEC
- Check and verify your eligibility to VIT Vellore Recruitment 2019.
- Fill all the details required by Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore.
- Go through the Official Notification Carefully.
- Interested candidates can send their CV with details of qualifications and latest passport size photo by email to email@example.com on or before 08.05.2019.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview. The date of interview will be intimated by post/ email.