VIT Vellore has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Junior Research Fellow Posts. Candidates who are eligible for this Junior Research Fellow post check the details mentioned below. For more information about Private Sector Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Online
|Organization||Vellore Institute of Technology|
|Job Type||Private Sector Jobs|
|Job Location||Vellore (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Educational Qualification||Post Graduate degree in Physics (Electronics Spcl.) with NET/GATE qualification (or) Post Graduate degree in Professional Course,M.Tech in Communication Engineering with B.Tech Communication/M.Tech in Remote sensing with specialisation in Microwave Remote Sensing/M.Tech Radar System and Antennas/M.Tech Geoinformatics.|
|Functional Area||Teaching, Education, Training, Counselling|
|Salary||Rs. 25,000 per month (Likely to be revised asper Govt. norms) and HRA.|
|Experience||0 -3 years|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
- Check and verify your eligibility to VIT Vellore Recruitment 2019.
- Fill all the details required by Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore.
- Go through the Official Notification Carefully.
- Eligible candidates send your resume along with relevant documents pertaining to the details of qualifications, experience and latest passport size photo etc. on or before 31.10.2019 through online http://careers.vit.ac.in
- No TA and DA will be paid for appearing the interview.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview at a later date which will be intimated by email.