VIT Vellore has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Junior Research Fellow Posts. Candidates who are eligible for this Junior Research Fellow post check the details mentioned below. For more information about Private Sector Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Online
|Organization||Vellore Institute of Technology|
|Job Type||Private Sector Jobs|
|Job Location||Vellore (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc/ M. Tech (Biomaterials, Tissue Engineering, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Biology, Nanotechnology, Biomedical Sciences)|
|Project Duration||3 Years|
|Stipend||Rs. 31,000/- + 8% HRA per month for first two years and Rs.35,000/- +8% HRA per month for third year if the candidates with NET or GATE Score.Otherwise as per Institute norms.|
|Experience||1 - 3 years|
Centre for Biomaterials, Cellular and Molecular Theranostics (CBCMT)
School of Mechanical Engineering
Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT),Vellore 632014
|Official Notification||Click Here|
- Check and verify your eligibility to VIT Vellore Recruitment 2019.
- Fill all the details required by Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore.
- Go through the Official Notification Carefully.
- Interested candidates can send their CV with details of qualifications and latest passport size photo by Online to http://careers.vit.ac.in or by sending an email to email@example.com on or before 10.10.2019
- Mention the title of the project and name of the Principal Investigator in your email.
- No TA and DA will be paid for appearing the interview.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview at a later date which will be intimated by email.