CMD – VISL has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for Chief Finance Officer (01) vacancies. Online registration for the post of starts from “14.10.2020” to “14.11.2020“. Candidates who are eligible for the posts check our information below for complete details. For more on information about Kerala Government Job please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online.
|Organization||Centre for Management Development -|
|Job Type||Kerala Govt Jobs|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Chief Finance Officer - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
CMD – VISL Recruitment 2020 Placement Details
- CMD – VISL requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Chief Finance Officer – 01
CMD – VISL Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Chief Finance Officer –
- Chartered Accountant. Advanced Degree/ Certifications in Management preferred.
- A Minimum of 15 years experience in Financial Management, heading financial functions in a similar organization.
Age Limit (as on 01-10-2020):
- Chief Finance Officer – 50 years
Salary Details :
- Chief Finance Officer – In the Pay Scale Rs. 26600- 650- 35050
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Opening date of online portal : 14.10.2020
- Last date for submission of online application : 14.11.2020
How to apply for CMD – VISL Recruitment 2020 – Chief Finance Officer Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to CMD – VISL Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Centre for Management Development – Vizhinjam International Seaport Limited.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit CMD – VISL website https://www.vizhinjamport.in/
- Candidates are required to apply Online using the link Click Here
- Interested candidates may apply via ONLINE mode only by filling the prescribed application form given in the website of Vizhinjam International Seaport Limited (www.vizhinjamport.in) or Centre for Management Development (CMD), Thiruvananthapuram (www.cmdkerala.net).
- The online application submission link will open on 14.10.2020 (9.00 am).
- The last date for submitting the online application will be 14.11.2020 (5.00 pm).