Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for Technician Apprentices (Automobile Engg, Civil Engg, Electrical Engg, Electronics Engg, Chemical Engg, Computer Science Engg, Instrument Technology and Mechanical Engg) (158) vacant positions. Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre has planned to conduct an interview for Technician Apprentices Posts on 07.09.2019 at 09.30 AM – 05.00 PM. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Technician Apprentices - 158|
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
|Interview Date and Time||07.09.2019 at 09.30 a.m - 05.00 p.m|
|Venue||Govt Polytechnic College, Kalamassery, Ernakulam District, Kerala|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre requires Technician Apprentices posts to fill their vacancies.
- Automobile Engg – 08.
- Civil Engg – 08.
- Electrical Engg – 10.
- Electronics Engg – 40.
- Chemical Engg – 25.
- Computer Science Engg – 15.
- Instrument Technology – 06.
- Mechanical Engg – 46.
Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Technician Apprentices – First Class Diploma (Three years duration) awarded by State Technical Board/ University in the respected field with not less than 60%marks.
Age Limit :
- Technician Apprentices – Upper age limit is 30 years as on 31.08.2019.
- 33 years for OBC, 35 years for SC/ST and additional 10 years for PWD candidates.
- Reservation to candidates SC/ST/OBC / EWS/ PWD is applicable as per Govt of India Rules.
Salary Details :
- Technician Apprentices – Rs. 3542/- per month.
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- Technician Apprentices – One year from the date of joining.
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 07.09.2019 at 09.30 a.m – 05.00 p.m.
- Govt Polytechnic College, Kalamassery, Ernakulam District, Kerala.
How to apply for Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre Recruitment 2019 – Technician Apprentices Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre official website – https://www.vssc.gov.in
- Qualified and interested candidates may attend the walk-in-interview on 07.09.2019 at 09.30 am to 05.00 pm to be held at Govt Polytechnic College, Kalamassery, Ernakulam District, Kerala.
- Interested Candidates may either register their names at www.mhrdnats.gov.in or at Supervisory Development Centre, Kalamassery through their website www.sdcentre.org prior to the walk-in-interview on 07.09.2019
- After Online Registration at www.mhrdnats.gov.in or www.sdcentre.org candidates may visit the VSSC pavilion at Govt Polytechnic College, Kalamassery on 07.09.2019 and submit the biodata on the spot.