Vels University has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Junior Research Fellow & Project Assistant Posts. Last Date for Submission of Application is 02.07.2019. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more information about Private Sector Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Vels Institute of Science, Technology and Advanced Studies (VISTAS)|
|Job Type||Private Sector Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name & Vacancies||Junior Research Fellow - 01
Project Assistant - 01
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Salary Details|| JRF : Rs. 31,000+HRA
PA-III: Rs. 28,000+HRA
|Educational Qualification|| JRF: First class post graduation degree in basic science (Preferably in M.Sc. in Chemistry/Electro
Chemistry/Physical Chemistry/Applied Chemistry or equivalent Degree with valid CSIR/NET/GATE Score.
PA: Post graduation in any science discipline
|Experience||PA: 2 years’|
|Postal Address||Dr. A. M. Shanmugharaj,
Associate Professor/Senior Scientist-Principal Investigator,
Centre for Energy and Alternative Fuels,
Chennai – 600 117.
|Official Notification||Click Here|
- Check and verify your eligibility to Vels University Recruitment 2019.
- Fill all the details required by Vels University.
- The interested candidates are requested to send their application with a brief biodata with a recent photograph and contact details along with the attested copies of the relevant degree certificates/ mark statements, experience certificate and research publications.
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by post so as to reach the Vels University on or before 02.07.2019.
- Address to send details of the candidates, Dr. A. M. Shanmugharaj, Associate Professor/Senior Scientist-Principal Investigator, Centre for Energy and Alternative Fuels, VISTAS, Pallavaram, Chennai – 600 117.
- Email: [email protected]; [email protected]
- Selected candidates should register for full time Ph.D. program at VISTAS, Pallavaram, Chennai-600 117.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview. The date of interview will be intimated by post.