UPSC released recruitment 2020 advertisement which consists of various jobs and positions. Online registration for this examination starts from 11.08.2020 to 01.09.2020. The total number of vacancies for this Indian Economic Service Examination posts is around 15. Candidates eligible can check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online.
|Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Indian Economic Service Examination - 15|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Last Date||01.09.2020 by 06.00 pm|
|Withdrawal of Online applications||08.09.2020 to 14.09.2020 till 06.00 pm|
|Official Website||Click Here|
UPSC Combined Defence Service Examination Placement Details
- UPSC requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Indian Economic Service Examination – 15
- All Over India.
UPSC Indian Economic Service Examination Job Eligibility Details :
- A candidate must be unmarried and must either be:
(a) a citizen of India; or
(b) a subject of Nepal; or
(c) a subject of Bhutan; or
(d) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January, 1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India; or
(e) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia or Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India :
- Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) & (e) above shall be person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
- A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be admitted to the examination but the offer of appointment may be given only after the necessary eligibility certificate has been issued to him/her by the Government of India.
Educational Qualification :
- A candidate for the Indian Economic Service must have obtained a Post-Graduate Degree in Economics/Applied Economics/Business Economics/ Econometrics from a University incorporated by of an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutes established by an Act Parliament or declared to be deemed as University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or a Foreign University approved by the Central Government from time to time.
Age Limit :
- A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years on 1st August, 2020 i.e he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1990 and not later than 1st August, 1999.
- For Age Relaxation – Refer Notification
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Written Test
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Last Date for Online Application : 01.09.2020 till 18.00 hrs
- The online Applications can be withdrawn from 08.09.2020 to 14.09.2020 till 06.00 pm
Details Regarding Fees :
- Examination Fees – Rs 200.
- Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only) either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking
facility of State Bank of India or by using Visa/Master/Rupay Credit/Debit Card.
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2020 – Indian Economic Service Examination
- Check and verify your eligibility to UPSC Indian Economic Service Examination Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Union Public Service Commission.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit UPSC official website https://upsconline.nic.in/
- Candidates are required to apply Online using the link Click Here
- Candidates are required to apply Online using the link http://upsconline.nic.in
- Detailed instructions for filling up Online Applications are available on the above mentioned website.
- The applicants are advised to submit only single application; however if due to any unavoidable situation, if he/she submits another/multiple applications, then he/she must ensure that application with the higher RID (Registration ID) is complete in all respects like applicants’ details, examination centre, photograph, signature, fee etc.
- The applicants who are submitting multiple applications should note that only the applications with higher RID (Registration ID) shall be entertained by the Commission and fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID.
- All candidates whether already in Government Service including candidates serving in the Armed Forces, Government owned industrial undertakings or other similar organizations or in private employment should submit their applications
online direct to the Commission.