UPSC released recruitment 2019 advertisement which consists of various jobs and positions. UPSC is planned to conduct “Combined Defence Service Examination ” on 02.02.2020. Online registration for this examination starts from 30.10.2019 to 19.11.2019. The total number of vacancies for this Combined Defence Service Examination posts is around 418. Candidates eligible can check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online.
|Organization||UPSC Engineering Services Examination|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Combined Defence Service Examination - 418|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Last Date||19.11.2019 by 06.00 pm|
|Withdrawal of Online applications||26.11.2019 to 03.12.2019 till 06.00 PM.|
|Date of Examination||02.02.2020|
|Official Website||Click Here|
UPSC Combined Defence Service Examination Placement Details
- UPSC Combined Defence Service Examination requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun – 150th (DE) Course commencing in January, 2021 [including 13 vacancies reserved for NCC `C’ Certificate (Army Wing) holders] – 100
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala – Course commencing in January, 2021 Executive (General Service)/Hydro [including 06 vacancies for NCC ‘C’ Certificate (Naval Wing through NCC Special entry ) holders ] – 45
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad-(Pre-Flying) Training Course commencing in January, 2021 i.e. No. 209 F(P) Course. [03 vacancies are reserved for NCC `C’ Certificate (Air Wing) holders through NCC Spl. Entry] – 32
- Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai (Madras) 113th SSC (Men) Course (NT) commencing in April, 2021 [(i) 170 vacs for SSC (Men) (NT) UPSC, (ii) 05 vacs for JAG (Men) (NT) April, 2021 Non UPSC and (iii) 50 vacs for NCC Special entry Non UPSC] – 225
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai – 27th SSC Women (Non-Technical) Course – commencing in April, 2021 – 16
- All Over India.
UPSC Combined Defence Service Examination Examination Job Eligibility Details :
- A candidate must be unmarried and must either be:
(i) a Citizen of India, or
(ii) a subject of Bhutan, or
(iii) a subject of Nepal, or
(iv) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
(v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia or Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India
Educational Qualification :
- (i) For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai — Degree of a recognised University or equivalent.
(ii) For Indian Naval Academy—Degree in Engineering from a recognised University/Institution.
(iii) For Air Force Academy—Degree of a recognised University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
- Graduates with first choice as Army/Navy/Air Force are to submit proof of Graduation/provisional certificates on the date of commencement of the SSB Interview at the SSB.
Age Limit :
- For IMA—Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd January, 1997 and not later than 1st January, 2002 only are eligible.
- For Indian Naval Academy—Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd January, 1997 and not later than 1st January, 2002 only are eligible.
- For Air Force Academy— 20 to 24 years as on 1st January, 2021 i.e. born not earlier than 2nd January, 1997 and not later than 1st January, 2001 (Upper age limit for candidates holding valid and current Commercial Pilot Licence issued by DGCA (India) is relaxable upto 26 yrs. i.e. born not earlier than 2nd January, 1995 and not later than 1st January, 2001) only are eligible.
Note: Candidate below 25 years of age must be unmarried. Marriage is not permitted during training. Married candidates above 25 years of age are eligible to apply but during training period they will neither be provided married accommodation nor can they live with family out of the premises.
- For Officers’ Training Academy—(SSC Course for men) unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd January, 1996 and not later than 1st January, 2002 only are eligible.
- For Officers’ Training Academy—(SSC Women Non-Technical Course) Unmarried women, issueless widows who have not remarried and issueless divorcees (in possession of divorce documents) who have not remarried are eligible. They should have been born not earlier than 2nd January, 1996 and not later than 1st January, 2002.
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Written Test
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Last Date for Online Application : 19.11.2019 till 06.00 pm
- The online Applications can be withdrawn from 26.11.2019 to 03.12.2019 till 06.00 PM.
Details Regarding Fees :
- Examination Fees – Rs 200.
- Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only) either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking
facility of State Bank of India or by using Visa/Master/Rupay Credit/Debit Card.
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2019 – Combined Defence Service Examination
- Check and verify your eligibility to UPSC Combined Defence Service Examination Examination Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Union Public Service Commission.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit UPSC official website https://upsconline.nic.in/
- Candidates are required to apply Online using the link Click Here Detailed instructions for filling up Online Applications are available on the above mentioned website.
- Candidates are required to apply Online using the link http://upsconline.nic.in
- Detailed instructions for filling up Online Applications are available on the abovementioned website.
- The applicants are advised to submit only single application; however if due to any unavoidable situation, if he/she submits another/multiple applications, then he/she must ensure that application with the higher RID (Registration ID) is complete in all respects like applicants’ details, examination centre, photograph, signature, fee etc.
- The applicants who are submitting multiple applications should note that only the applications with higher RID (Registration ID) shall be entertained by the Commission and fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID.
- All candidates whether already in Government Service including candidates serving in the Armed Forces, Government owned industrial undertakings or other similar organizations or in private employment should submit their applications
online direct to the Commission.