UPSC released recruitment 2020 advertisement which consists of various jobs and positions. Online registration for this examination starts from 05.08.2020 to 25.08.2020. The total number of vacancies for this Combined Defence Service Examination posts is around 334. Candidates eligible can check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online.
|Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Combined Defence Service Examination (II) - 334|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Last Date||25.08.2020 by 06.00 pm|
|Withdrawal of Online applications||01.09.2020 to 07.09.2020 till 06.00 pm|
|Official Website||Click Here|
UPSC Combined Defence Service Examination Placement Details
- UPSC Combined Defence Service Examination requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun – 151 (DE) Course commencing in July, 2021 [including 13 vacancies reserved for NCC `C’ Certificate (Army Wing) holders] – 100
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala—Course commencing in July, 2021 Executive (General Service)/Hydro [including 06 vacancies for NCC ‘C’ Certificate (Naval Wing through NCC Special entry ) holders ]. – 26
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad—(Pre-Flying) Training Course commencing in July, 2021 i.e. No. 210 F(P) Course. [including 03 vacancies are reserved for NCC `C’ Certificate (Air Wing) holders through NCC Spl. Entry] – 32
- Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai (Madras) 114th SSC (Men) (NT) (UPSC) Course commencing in October, 2021 – 169
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai (Madras) 28th SSC Women (NT) (UPSC) Course commencing in October, 2021. – 16
- All Over India.
UPSC Combined Defence Service Examination Examination Job Eligibility Details :
- A candidate must be unmarried and must either be:
(i) a Citizen of India, or
(iii) a subject of Nepal, or
(v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia or Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii) and (iii), above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
- Certificate of eligibility will, however, not be necessary in the case of candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal.
- A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary, may be admitted to the examination provisionally subject to the necessary certificate being given to him/her by the Govt. before declaration of result by UPSC
Educational Qualification :
- (i) For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai — Degree of a recognised University or equivalent.
(ii) For Indian Naval Academy—Degree in Engineering from a recognised University/Institution.
(iii) For Air Force Academy—Degree of a recognised University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
- Graduates with first choice as Army/Navy/Air Force are to submit proof of Graduation/provisional certificates on the date of commencement of the SSB Interview at the SSB.
Age Limit :
- For IMA—Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 1997 and not later than 1st July, 2002 only are eligible.
- For Indian Naval Academy—Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 1997 and not later than 1st July, 2002 only are eligible
- (iii) For Air Force Academy— 20 to 24 years as on 1st July, 2021 i.e. born not earlier than 2nd July, 1997 and not later than 1st July, 2001 (Upper age limit for candidates holding valid and current Commercial Pilot Licence issued by DGCA (India) is relaxable upto 26 yrs. i.e. born not earlier than 2nd July, 1995 and not later than 1st July, 2001) only are eligible. Note: Candidate below 25 years of age must be unmarried. Marriage is not permitted during training. Married candidates above 25 years of age are eligible to apply but during training period they will neither be provided married accommodation nor can they live with family out of the premises.
- For Officers’ Training Academy—(SSC Course for men) unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 1996 and not later than 1st July, 2002 only are eligible.
- For Officers’ Training Academy—(SSC Women Non-Technical Course) Unmarried women, issueless widows who have not remarried and issueless divorcees (in possession of divorce documents) who have not remarried are eligible. They should have been born not earlier than 2nd July, 1996 and not later than 1st July, 2002.
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Written Test
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Last Date for Online Application : 25.08.2020 till 06.00 pm
- The online Applications can be withdrawn from 01.09.2020 to 07.09.2020 till 06.00 pm
Details Regarding Fees :
- Examination Fees – Rs 200.
- Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only) either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking
facility of State Bank of India or by using Visa/Master/Rupay Credit/Debit Card.
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2020 – Combined Defence Service Examination (II)
- Check and verify your eligibility to UPSC Combined Defence Service Examination Examination Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Union Public Service Commission.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit UPSC official website https://upsconline.nic.in/
- Candidates are required to apply Online using the link Click Here Detailed instructions for filling up Online Applications are available on the above mentioned website.
- Candidates are required to apply Online using the link http://upsconline.nic.in
- Detailed instructions for filling up Online Applications are available on the abovementioned website.
- The applicants are advised to submit only single application; however if due to any unavoidable situation, if he/she submits another/multiple applications, then he/she must ensure that application with the higher RID (Registration ID) is complete in all respects like applicants’ details, examination centre, photograph, signature, fee etc.
- The applicants who are submitting multiple applications should note that only the applications with higher RID (Registration ID) shall be entertained by the Commission and fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID.
- All candidates whether already in Government Service including candidates serving in the Armed Forces, Government owned industrial undertakings or other similar organizations or in private employment should submit their applications
online direct to the Commission.