A great opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for Central Govt Jobs. UPSC Recruitment 2019 – Union Public Service Commission is inviting candidates for its Civil Service Commission in All Over India.
Details regarding the exam, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information online.
|Organization||Union Public Service Commission -Civil Service|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||Click Here|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Educational Qualification||The candidate must hold a degree of any of Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University Under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification
Refer Notification for more details
|Age Limit||A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 32 years on the 1st of August, 2019 i.e., he must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1987 and not later than 1st August, 1998. Necessary action to make corresponding changes in respective Rules/Regulations pertaining to various services is being taken separately.
Refer Notification for more details
|Salary Details||Not Mentioned|
|Selection Method||Written exam
|Application Fee and Method of Payment||Pay a fee of Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only) either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using Visa/Master/RuPay Credit/Debit card.|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
- Check and verify your eligibility to UPSC Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Union Public Service Commission.
- Go through the official notification carefully.
- Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through Candidates should register and create a login ID using the url Click Here and submit the application.
- Candidates will be required to complete the Online Application Form containing two stages viz. Part-I and Part-II as per the instructions available in the above mentioned site through drop down menu.
- The candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 100/‐ (Rupees One Hundred Only) [except/SC/ST candidates and those specified in Note-2 of Point 4(Fee) of the Notice who are exempted from payment of fee] either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using any
Visa/Master/RuPay Credit/Debit Card.
- In addition to this, candidate should also have details of one photo ID viz. Aadhar Card/Vote Card/PAN Card/Passport/Driving Licence/Any other photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- The details of this photo ID will have to be provided by the candidate while filling up the online application form. The candidates will have to upload a scanned copy of the Photo ID whose details have been provided in the online application by him/her.
- This photo ID will be used for all future referencing and the candidate is advised to carry this ID while appearing for Examination/Personality Test.
- The Online Applications (Part I and II) can be filled from 19th February, 2019 to 18th March, 2019 till 6:00 PM.
- The eligible candidates shall be issued an e-Admit Card three weeks before the commencement of the examination.
- The e-Admit Card will be made available in the UPSC website for downloading by candidates. No Admission Certificate will be sent by post.
- The date of Commencement of Preliminary Examination is 02.06.2019
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about further process of their application.
- The Main Examination is likely to be held in December, 2019.
Official Website :