UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination released recruitment 2019 advertisement which consists of various jobs and positions. UPSC is planned to conduct “COMBINED DEFENCE SERVICE EXAMINATION on 08.09.2019. Online registration for this examination starts from 12.06.2019 to 08.07.2019. The total number of vacancies for this combined defence service examination posts is around 417. Candidates eligible can check our information mentioned below for more details. For more information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online.
|Organization||UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Dehradun, Ezhimala, Hyderabad and Chennai.|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Indian Military Academy, Dehradun -100
Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala - 45
Air Force Academy, Hyderabad - 32
Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai (Madras) - 225
Officers Training Academy, Chennai - 15
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Last Date||08.07.2019 till 06.00p.m|
|Official Website||Click Here|
UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination Placement Details
- UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun -100.
2. Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala – 45
3. Air Force Academy, Hyderabad – 32
4. Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai (Madras) – 225
5. Officers Training Academy, Chennai – 15
- Dehradun, Ezhimala, Hyderabad, Chennai.
UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination Job Eligibility Details :
- Only citizens of India (male and female).
- Subjects of Bhutan, Nepal, and Tibetan refugee who came to India before the 1 January 1962
- A person of India origin who migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia or Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Candidates will have to produce Certificate issued by Indian authorities certifying their claim.
Educational Qualification :
- For I.M.A. and Officers Training Academy, Chennai — Degree of a recognised
University or equivalent.
- For Indian Naval Academy—Degree in Engineering from a recognised
- For Air Force Academy—Degree of a recognised University (with Physics and
Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
- Note: Candidates who are studying in the final year/semester Degree course who have any present backlog up to the last semester/year can also apply.
- Graduates with first choice as Army/Navy/Air Force are to submit proof of Graduation/provisional certificates on the date of commencement of the SSB Interview at the SSB.
Age Limit :
- For IMA : Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July 1996 and not later than 1st July 2001 only are eligible.
- For Indian Naval Academy : Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July 1996 and not later than 1st July 2001 only are eligible.
- For Air Force Academy : 20 to 24 years as on 1st July 2020 i.e. born not earlier than 2nd July 1996 and not later than 1st July 2000.
- For Officers Training Academy : (SSC Course for Men) Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July 1995 and not later than 1st July 2001 only are eligible.
- For Officers Training Academy : (SSC Women Non-Technical Course) Unmarried women candidates born not earlier than 2nd July 1995 and not later than 1st July 2001.
- Note: Male divorcee/widower candidates cannot be treated as unmarried male for the purpose of their admission in IMA/INA/AFA/OTA, Chennai courses and accordingly they are not eligible for these courses.
Salary Details :
- For More Details Refer Notification.
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Psychological Aptitude Test
- Intelligence Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Date of CDS Exam (II) Notification: 12.06.2019.
- Closing date of Online Application: 08.07.2019
- Last date for Payment of Application Fee:08.07.2019
- Withdrawal of Online applications:15.07.2019 to 22.07.2019
- Date of Combined Defence Services Examination: 08.09.2019
Details Regarding Fees :
- Examination Fees – Rs 200.
- Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST candidates who are exempted from
payment of fee).
- Candidates should note that payment of examination fee can be made only through Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using Visa/Master/Rupay Credit/Debit Card.
- Applications submitted without the prescribed fee/mode shall be summarily rejected.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
How to apply for UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination Recruitment 2019 – Indian Military Academy, Naval Academy & Various Other Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Union Public Service Commission.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit UPSC official website https://www.ibps.in/
- Candidates are required to apply Online using the link www.upsconline.nic.in Detailed instructions for filling up Online Applications are available on the above mentioned website.
- The eligible candidates shall be issued an e-Admit Card three weeks before the commencement of the examination. The e-Admit Card will be made available in the UPSC website [www.upsc.gov.in] for downloading by candidates.
- No Admit Card will be sent by post. For downloading the eAdmit Card the candidate must have his/her vital parameters like RID & Date of Birth or Roll No. (if received) & date of birth or name, Father’s name & Date of Birth available with him/her.