University of Madras has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Project Fellow Biochemistry (01) vacancy. Candidates who wish to apply for this Project Fellow Biochemistry post in University of Madras should send their application form by Post on or before 14.11.2019. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||University of Madras|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Project Fellow Biochemistry - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Date of Notification||31.10.2019|
|Postal Address||UGC-SAP Coordinator Department of Biochemistry, University of Madras, Guindy campus, Chennai-600025|
|Official Website||Click Here|
University of Madras Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- University of Madras requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Project Fellow Biochemistry – 01.
- Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
University of Madras Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Project Fellow Biochemistry – Candidates with M.Sc., Degree in Biochemistry with NIL/minimum of six months of research experience are eligible to apply for the position. The applicants with knowledge in basic Biochemistry and Molecular Biology techniques will be given preference.
Age Limit :
- Project Fellow Biochemistry – Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Project Fellow Biochemistry – Rs.14,000/- PM + 30% HRA.
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered Post so as to reach the University of Madras on or before 14.11.2019.
Duration of the Project :
- Project Fellow Biochemistry – Six months.
Details of Postal Address :
- UGC-SAP Coordinator Department of Biochemistry, University of Madras, Guindy campus, Chennai-600025.
How to apply for University of Madras Recruitment 2019 – Junior Research Fellow – Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to University of Madras Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by University of Madras.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Madras University official website – http://www.unom.ac.in/
- Eligible candidates can apply in plain paper furnishing their academic qualification, research experience, publications (if any) etc., and the furnished applications should be sent on or before 14.11.2019 to the UGC-SAP Coordinator Department of Biochemistry, University of Madras, Guindy campus, Chennai-600025, with a note of, ‘Application for the project fellow- UGC-SAP Scheme.
- The applications received after the last date and applications with incomplete particulars will be summarily rejected.
- Date of interview will be intimated through email by the Head of the Department.
- No TA/DA applicable for attending the interview.
- Selected candidates is eligible to register for Ph.D Degree at the University of Madras.