An excellent opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for TN Govt Jobs. University of Madras Recruitment 2018 – Department of Endocrinology, University of Madras is inviting candidates for the following temporary post. Madras University offer vacancies for Teaching-cum-Research Fellow (TRF) post.
Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates apply in a plain paper with your Bio data including a testimonial from the Head of the department where you studied last. Candidates may send their resume including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information by post.
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Teaching-cum-Research Fellow (TRF)|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc. Animal Science or Zoology,
Biochemistry, Biomedical Sciences,
Biomedical Genetics, Molecular Biology, with M. Phil/Ph.D., in Endocrinology or related fields.
Non- Stipendiary students registered for Ph.D. in the
Department can also apply.
|Age Limit||Not Mentioned|
|Salary Details||Rs. 15,000/- per month (consolidate)|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Office Address||Dr. ALM Post Graduate Institute of Basic Medical Sciences, University of Madras, Taramani Campus, Chennai – 600 113|
- Check and verify your eligibility to University of Madras Recruitment 2018.
- Submit all the details required by University of Madras.
- Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same
- Duly sign the application form and cover it.
- The envelope containing the application should reach Dr. ALM Post Graduate Institute of Basic Medical Sciences, University of Madras, Taramani Campus, Chennai – 600 113. on or before 22.10.2018.
- Eligible candidates may have to appear for an interview on a specified date to be communicated.
Official Website :