An excellent opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for TN Govt Jobs. University of Madras Recruitment 2018 – Center of Advanced Study in Crystallography and Biophysics, Guindy Campus, Chennai is inviting candidates for the its Project Fellow Posts job in Chennai (Tamilnadu).
Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates email their bio-data along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information (If any).
|Organization||University Of Madras|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name||Project Fellow|
|Mode of Applying||Online by email|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc. in Biophysics/ Biotechnology/ Microbiology/
Molecular biology/ M.Tech - Biotechnology.
Desirable : Experience in cloning, recombinant protein expression and purification.
|Age Limit||Not Mentioned|
|Salary Details||Rs.16,000 (consolidated)|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Office Address||Dr. Preethi Ragunathan,
Center of Advanced Study in Crystallography and Biophysics, Guindy Campus,
Chennai -600 025
Phone: 91(44) 2220 2778/76
[email protected] or [email protected]
- Check and verify your eligibility to University of Madras Recruitment 2018.
- Submit all the details required by University of Madras.
- Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same
- Interested candidates email their bio-data to [email protected] or
[email protected] on or before 14th January, 2019.
- Short-listed candidates will be called for an interview.
- No TA/DA will be provided for the interview.
Official Website :