University Of Kerala has released recruitment 2020 advertisement its for Hon.Director (01) Vacancy. Last Date for submission of application is 22.10.2020. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Kerala Govt Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates may send their resume along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||University Of Kerala|
|Job Type||Kerala Govt Jobs|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Hon.Director - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Postal Address||The Registrar, University of Kerala, Senate House Campus, Palayam, Thiruvanathapuram - 695 034|
|Official Website||Click Here|
University Of Kerala Recruitment 2020 Placement Details
- University Of Kerala requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Hon.Director – 01
University Of Kerala Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Hon.Director –
- PG and Ph D in Science/Applied Science and Technology
- Should be a Professor (Retired) of Science/Applied Science and Technology from a reputed Research Institute or University Department.
- Should have minimum 5 years administrative experience.
- Should have exposure in Managing Sophisticated
Age Limit :
- Hon.Director – Not Mentioned
Salary Details :
- Hon.Director – Rs.50,000/-(Rupees Fifty Thousand only)
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 22.10.2020
Postal Address :
- The Registrar, University of Kerala, Senate House Campus, Palayam, Thiruvanathapuram – 695 034
How to apply for University Of Kerala Recruitment 2020 – Hon.Director Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to University Of Kerala Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by University Of Kerala.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit University Of Kerala official website – https://www.keralauniversity.ac.in/
- Candidates should submit their applications in the prescribed format(appended)with detailed BioData and copies of Supporting documents to the Registrar, University of Kerala, Senate House Campus, Palayam, Thiruvanathapuram – 695034, so as to reach here on or before 22.10.2020.
Download University Of Kerala Recruitment 2020 Official Notification and Apply Offline (By Post)
University Of Kerala Official Notification : Click Here