Telangana State Public Service Commission has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for Veterinary Assistant (13) vacant positions. Online registration for this posts starts from “28.07.2020” to “17.08.2020“. Candidates who are eligible for this posts check our information below for complete details. For more on information about Telangana Government jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information online. Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
|Organization||Telangana State Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||Telangana Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Hyderabad (Telangana)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Veterinary Assistant - 13|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Telangana State Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020 Placement Details
- Telangana State Public Service Commission requires following candidates to fill their vacancies.
- Veterinary Assistant – 13
- Hyderabad (Telangana).
Telangana State Public Service Commission Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Veterinary Assistant –
- Must have passed SSC Examination or its equivalent
- Must possess Animal Husbandry / Poultry Polytechnic
Diploma certificate of SVVU / PVNRTVU (2 years).
- Must have passed SSC Examination or its equivalent
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age (18 years): A Candidate should not be born after 01/07/2002.
- Maximum Age (34 years): A candidate should not be born before 02/07/1986.
- Age Relaxations: The upper age limit prescribed above is however relaxable in the following cases:
- Telangana State Government Employees (Employees of TSRTC, Corporations, Municipalities etc. are not eligible) – 5 Years based on the length of regular service.
- Ex-Service men – 3 years & length of service rendered in the armed forces
- N.C.C.(who have worked as Instructor in N.C.C.) – 3 Years & length of service rendered in the N.C.C.
- SC/ST and BCs – 5 years
- Physically Handicapped persons – 10 years
Salary Details :
- Veterinary Assistant – 18,400 – 55,410/- pm
Scheme of Examination :
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Oral Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Submission of ONLINE applications from : 28.07.2020
- Last date for submission of ONLINE applications : 17.08.2020. The payment of Fee will not be accepted after 11:59 P.M of last date for submission.
- Hall Tickets can be downloaded 07 days before commencement of Examination.
- The Examination (Objective Type) dates will be announced later.
Details Regarding Fees :
- Each applicant must pay Rs. 200/- (RUPEES TWO HUNDRED
ONLY) towards Online Application Processing Fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay RS. 80/- (RUPEES EIGHTY ONLY) towards Examination Fee.
- However, the following category of candidates are exempted from payment of Examination fee.
- a) BC, SC & ST of Telangana State
- b) Unemployed applicants in the age group of 18 to 34 years of Telangana State (They have to submit declaration at an appropriate time to the Commission that they are
- c) PH & Ex-service men
- Bank Details – Click Here
How to apply for TSPSC Group I Recruitment 2020 – Veterinary Assistant Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to TSPSC Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Telangana State Public Service Commission.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit TSPSC official website https://tspsc.gov.in/
- The Applicants have to read the User Guide for Online Submission of Applications and then proceed further.
- The Candidate has to visit the WEBSITE http://www.tspsc.gov.in and fill the OTR application if not registered earlier to obtain TSPSC ID. While filling the same, the candidates have to ensure that there are no mistakes in it. The Commission bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates.
- The candidates have to visit the website http://www.tspsc.gov.in to submit Application and Click on the Link with Notification Number and Name, provide TSPSC ID and Date of Birth to proceed further. Candidate has to verify the details fetched from various databases pertaining to qualification, caste, Aadhar etc, and displayed on the screen. If the displayed details are correct he/she has to click Yes on confirm button. If any details are not displayed or need to be changed, he/she should click No on confirm button. If details are not displayed a text box will open and candidate has to feed the details manually. Required documents have to be uploaded by clicking the upload button. In addition to the details obtained from OTR database, Notification specific details such as Examination Centre opted, required qualification, university details, eligibility and accepting declarations etc. are to be filled by the candidate. Preview and Edit facility is available to make changes and submit for proceeding to Next step of making online payment of fee.
- Immediately on entering the above details, the applicant will get payment gateway.
- The applicant should pay the prescribed fee as specified through any of the four modes of payment online. Separate instructions have to be followed for each mode of payment.