Trichy Central Prison has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Boiler Attendant, Soap Making Chemist & Secondary Grade Teacher (03) vacancy. Candidates who wish to apply for this Boiler Attendant, Soap Making Chemist & Secondary Grade Teacher post in Trichy Central Prison should send their application form by post. Offline submission starts from 24.10.2019 till 08.11.2019. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Trichy Central Prison|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Tiruchirapalli (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Boiler Attendant - 01
Soap Making Chemist - 01
Secondary Grade Teacher - 01
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Postal Address||Refer Notification|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Trichy Central Prison Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Trichy Central Prison requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Boiler Attendant – 01
- Soap Making Chemist – 01
- Secondary Grade Teacher – 01
- Tiruchirapalli (Tamilnadu).
Trichy Central Prison Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Boiler Attendant – Certificate of competency in Steam Engine and Boilers issued by the Commissioner for government examinations or National Apprenticeship Certificate in the Trade of Boiler Attendant.
- Soap Making Chemist – Must have studied upto SSLC and must possess practical experience in soap making for a period of not less than 6 months provided that preference shall be given to those who possess the certificate of training in soap making issued by the Tamilnadu Sarvodaya Sangh, Gandhinagar, Tirupur
- Secondary Grade Teacher – Training School Leaving Certificate of Secondary Grade (or) Senior Basic grade (or) Diploma in Teacher Education (or) any other equivalent qualification
Age Limit (As On 01-07-2019) :
- Boiler Attendant – Min 18 years and Max 30 years
- Soap Making Chemist – Min 18 years and Max 30 years
- Secondary Grade Teacher – Min 18 years and Max 35 years
Salary Details :
- Boiler Attendant – Level of Pay – 5 (Rs. 18,200 – 57,900)
- Soap Making Chemist – Level of Pay – 5 (Rs. 18,200 – 57,900)
- Secondary Grade Teacher – Level of Pay – 10 (Rs. 20,600 – 65,500)
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered post so as to reach the Trichy Central Prison on or before 08.11.2019.
Details of Postal Address :
- The Superintendent of Prisons, Trichy Central Prison, Kajamalai, Edamalaipatti Pudur, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu 620020
How to apply for Trichy Central Prison Recruitment 2019 – Boiler Attendant, Soap Making Chemist & Secondary Grade Teacher Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Trichy Central Prison Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Trichy Central Prison.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Trichy District official website : https://tiruchirappalli.nic.in
- The interested candidates are requested to send their application with a brief bio-data with a recent photograph and contact details along with the self attested copies of the relevant certificates through offline mode (by post) within the last date 08.11.2019.
- The Envelope should be Superscribed as “Application for the Post of ______”