TRB has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Block Educational Officer (97) vacancies. Online registration dates for this Block Educational Officer posts Will be announced shortly. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online.
|Organization||Teachers Recruitment Board|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Block Educational Officer - Post Code - 19 BEO - 97|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Starting Date||Will be announced shortly - Visit the Official Website|
|Last Date||Will be announced shortly - Visit the Official Website|
|Date of Certificate Verification and Interview||Will be announced later|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Teachers Recruitment Board Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- Teachers Recruitment Board requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Block Educational Officer – Post Code – 19 BEO – 97. (Tamil Nadu Elementary Educational SubOrdinate Service rules).
Teachers Recruitment Board Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Block Educational Officer – Post Code – 19 BEO – i) The candidate should possess minimum general qualification as stated in G.O.Ms.No.182, School Education (G1), Dated.25.07.2007. Graduate degree B.A./B.Sc. with Tamil, English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Biology, History and Geography as Major subjects obtained from a recognized University.
ii) The Candidate should possess the Professional qualification ie. B.Ed degree
obtained from a recognized University.
iii) The candidates not having prescribed qualifications, as on the prior date of issue of notification shall not be eligible to apply. The candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility before applying. It is to be noted that if a candidate is allowed to appear for the examination it does not imply that the eligibility of the candidate is
verified. The eligibility shall be verified by the Board only at the time of Certificate Verification.
Note: All qualifying certificate / equivalent certificates results should have been declared prior to the date of issue of notification. c) Equivalent Qualifications: If a candidate claims that the educational qualification in the subject possessed by the candidate is equivalent to, though not the same, as those prescribed for the appointment, the candidate has to produce the subject equivalence government order issued by the Government of Tamil Nadu at the time of Certificate Verification. The Government Order for equivalence must have been issued before the last date of submission for online application.
Age Limit :
- Block Educational Officer – Post Code – 19 BEO – Candidates belonging to Backward Class, Backward Class (Muslims), Most Backward Class / Denotified Communities, Scheduled Castes including Arundathiyars and Scheduled Tribes should not be over 57
years as on 01-07-2019 as the age of superannuation is 58 years. For General Category, Candidates upper age limit is 35 years. As per G.O.Ms.No.182 School Education (EE1(1)) Department Dated 14.10.2016.
Salary Details :
- Block Educational Officer – Post Code – 19 BEO – Rs.36900-116600 (Level-18).
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Date of Notification : 27.11.2019.
- Date of Commencement of application through online mode : Will be announced shortly.
- Last date for submission of application through online mode : Will be announced shortly.
- Date of Certificate Verification & Interview : Will be announced later.
Details Regarding Fees :
- a. The Examination fee is Rs.500/- for all the candidates except SC, SCA, ST and Person with Disability. For SC, SCA, ST and Person with Disability Candidates, the examination fee is Rs. 250/- Since the examination fee is different for various categories, candidates are advised to enter the correct Community / Person with Disability category.
- Once the payment is made, it will not be refunded.
- b. Online payment to be made only through Payment Gateway. (Net banking/Credit Card / Debit Card)
- c. Offline mode of payment in any form such as Demand Draft / Postal order etc. will not be accepted.
- d. The candidates have also to pay the service charges as applicable for online payment.
How to apply for TRB Recruitment 2019 – Block Educational Officer Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to TRB Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Teachers Recruitment Board.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit TRB official website http://trb.tn.nic.in/
- Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through Candidates should register and create a login ID using the url Click Here and submit the application.
- Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same.
- A valid e-mail id and Mobile Number of candidate are mandatory for registration and e-mail id should be kept active for any future correspondence.
- If a candidate is willing to apply for more than one subject (if he/she is otherwise eligible and qualified) separate application form shall be submitted through online mode. Use separate email id and mobile number for each application as these fields are kept as unique identity for individual candidates.
- No T.A./D.A. will be paid for attending certificate verification and interview.
Download TRB Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and Apply Online
TRB Official Notification : Click Here
TRB Syllabus : Click Here
TRB Press News : Click Here