TRB has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Assistant Professor (2331) vacancies. The recruitment for Assistant Professors in Government Arts & Science Colleges and Colleges of Education is notified for 73 subjects. The Higher Education Department / P&AR Department have declared some other subjects as equivalent to the subject mentioned in the notification through relevant Government orders. Online registration for this Assistant Professor posts starts from “04.10.2019″ to “30.10.2019“. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online.
|Organization||Teachers Recruitment Board|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Assistant Professor (Postal Code 19ASC) - 2331|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Last Date||30.10.2019 by 05.00 p.m|
|Date of Certificate Verification and Interview||Will be announced later|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Teachers Recruitment Board Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- Teachers Recruitment Board requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Assistant Professor (Postal Code 19ASC) – 2331.
Teachers Recruitment Board Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Assistant Professor – A Pass in Post-Graduate Degree in the relevant subject with a minimum of 55% marks and a pass in the NET/ SLET/ SET / SLST / CSIR / JRF as per UGC Norms in the relevant subject. (or)
A Pass in Post-Graduate Degree in the relevant subject with a minimum of 55% marks and Ph.D in the relevant subject awarded as per UGC norms (Certificate of compliance to be obtained from competent authority of the concerned University – to be submitted at the time of Certificate Verification).
- For More Details Refer Notification.
Age Limit :
- Assistant Professor – Candidates should not have completed 57 years as on 01-07-2019 as the age of superannuation is 58 years.
Salary Details :
- Assistant Professor – Pay Scale : Rs. 57,700 – 1,82,400 – Level 10.
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Date of Notification : 04.10.2019.
- Date of Commencement of application through online mode : 04.10.2019.
- Last date for submission of application through online mode : 30.10.2019
- Date of Certificate Verification & Interview : Will be announced later.
Details Regarding Fees :
- The Processing Fee is Rs.600/- for all the candidates except SC/ST and Differently-abled candidates.
- For SC/ST and Differently-abled candidates the processing fee is Rs.300/-.
- Only Online payment to be made through Payment Gateway. (Net banking/Credit Card / Debit Card).
- Offline mode of payment in any form such as Demand Draft / Postal order etc. will not be accepted.
- The candidates also have to pay the service charges as applicable for online payment over and above the processing fee mentioned above.
How to apply for TRB Recruitment 2019 – Assistant Professor Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to TRB Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Teachers Recruitment Board.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit TRB official website http://trb.tn.nic.in/
- Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through Candidates should register and create a login ID using the url Click Here and submit the application.
- Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same.
- A valid e-mail id and Mobile Number of candidate are mandatory for registration and e-mail id should be kept active for any future correspondence.
- If a candidate is willing to apply for more than one subject (if he/she is otherwise eligible and qualified) separate application form shall be submitted through online mode. Use separate email id and mobile number for each application as these fields are kept as unique identity for individual candidates.
- No T.A./D.A. will be paid for attending certificate verification and interview.