Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online.
|Organization||Teachers Recruitment Board|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Post Graduate Assistants / Physical Education Directors Grade-I (19PG) - 2144|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Exam Date||Will be announced later|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Teachers Recruitment Board Placement Details
- Teachers Recruitment Board requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Post Graduate Assistants / Physical Education Directors Grade-I (19PG) – 2144.
Teachers Recruitment Board Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Post Graduate Assistants – (i) A Master’s degree and Bachelor’s degree in the same subject or its equivalent; and
(ii) B.Ed degree of a University in the State or a teaching degree of equivalent standards.
- Physical Education Directors Grade-I – (i) A M.P.Ed degree of University in the State or a degree of equivalent standard; or
(ii) A Diploma equivalent to M.P.Ed degree.
Age Limit :
- Post Graduate Assistants / Physical Education Directors Grade-I – Candidates should not be over 57 years as on 0 1-07-2019 as the age of superannuation is 58 years.
Salary Details :
- Post Graduate Assistants / Physical Education Directors Grade-I – (Rs.36900 – 116600) (Level – 18) in the minimum pay of Rs.36900.
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Computer based examination.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Date of Notification : 12.06.2019.
- Date of Commencement of application through online mode: 24.06.2019.
- Last date for submission of application through online mode: 15.07.2019.
- Date of Computer Based Examination : Will be announced later.
Details Regarding Fees :
- The Examination fee is Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) for all the
candidates except SC, SCA, ST and Person with Disability.
- For SC, SCA, ST and Person with Disability Candidates, the examination fee is
Rs.250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty only).
- Since the examination fee is different for various categories, candidates are advised to enter the correct Community / Person with Disability category. Once the payment
is made, it will not be refunded.
- Online payment to be made only through Payment Gateway. (Net banking/Credit Card / Debit Card).
- Offline mode of payment in any form such as Demand Draft / Postal order etc. will not be accepted.
- The candidates have also to pay the service charges as applicable for online payment.
How to apply for TRB Recruitment 2019 – Post Graduate Assistants and Physical Education Directors Grade-I Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to TRB Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Teachers Recruitment Board.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit TRB official website http://trb.tn.nic.in/
- Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through Candidates should register and create a login ID using the url Click Here and submit the application.
- Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same.
- Candidates should ensure that they have their scanned recent color passport size photograph (JPG/JPEG /PNG format of size 20-60 KB) and signature (JPG/JPEG/PNG format of size 10-30 KB) separately.
- The Date, Time and Centre for the Computer Based Examination will be indicated in the Hall Ticket. The Hall Ticket for the eligible candidates will be uploaded by the Teachers Recruitment Board in its website.
- The candidates are advised to refer to the Teachers Recruitment Board website for details (http://www.trb.tn.nic.in). No written communication will be sent to the candidate.
Download TRB Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and Apply Online
TRB Official Notification : Click Here