TRB has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Lecturer (1060) vacancies. Online registration dates for this Lecturer posts Will be announced shortly. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online.
|Organization||Teachers Recruitment Board|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Lecturers in Government Polytechnic Colleges and Special Institutions (Engineering / Non Engineering) - Post Code - 19 PT - 1060|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Starting Date||Will be announced shortly - Visit the Official Website|
|Last Date||Will be announced shortly - Visit the Official Website|
|Date of Certificate Verification and Interview||Will be announced later|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Teachers Recruitment Board Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- Teachers Recruitment Board requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Lecturers in Government Polytechnic Colleges and Special Institutions (Engineering / Non Engineering) – Post Code – 19 PT – 1060. (Tamil Nadu Educational Service rules).
Teachers Recruitment Board Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Lecturers in Government Polytechnic Colleges and Special Institutions (Engineering / Non Engineering) –
- Lecturer in Engineering subjects : “ A Bachelor’s Degree in the appropriate branch of Engineering / Technology / Architecture* with not less than sixty Percent of marks or equivalent : Provided that if the candidate has a Master’s Degree in the appropriate branch of Engineering / Technology / Architecture*, the candidate should possess a first class or equivalent in the appropriate branch either at Bachelor’s or Master’s degree level.”
(As per Tamil Nadu Government Gazette Extraordinary No.218 dated July 8, 2017).
*As in the notification table 4 a) Vacancies are not available for Lecturer in
Architecture and hence B.Arch., degree holders are not eligible to apply to this
- Lecturer in non-Engineering subjects: A first class Master’s degree in the
appropriate branch of study.
- Candidates should possess the requisite qualification in relevant subject awarded by an University or Institution recognized by University Grants Commission.
- The candidates should apply only for the vacancies notified and subject
specified. The candidates applying for the posts mentioned in Annexure-I should
have passed Tamil Language as Part I or part II up to SSLC or PUC /Higher
Secondary Course levels. If not, he/she should pass Tamil Language Test conducted by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission within two years from the date of his/her appointment.
- For More Details Refer Notification.
Age Limit :
- Lecturers in Government Polytechnic Colleges and Special Institutions (Engineering / Non Engineering) – Candidates should not have completed 57 years as on
01/07/2019 as per G.O. (Ms) No.156 Higher Education (B1) Department
Salary Details :
- Lecturers in Government Polytechnic Colleges and Special Institutions (Engineering / Non Engineering) – Rs.56100 – 177500 ( Level 22 ).
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- The selection will be based on two successive stages viz.
a. Computer based examination;
b. Awarding Weightage marks during Certificate Verification
Important Dates :
- Date of Notification : 27.11.2019.
- Date of Commencement of application through online mode : Will be announced shortly.
- Last date for submission of application through online mode : Will be announced shortly.
- Date of Certificate Verification & Interview : Will be announced later.
Scheme of Examination :
Details Regarding Fees :
- a) The Examination fee is Rs.600/- (Rupees Six Hundred only) for all
candidates except SC, SCA, ST and Person with Disability. For SC, SCA, ST
and Person with Disability Candidates, the examination fee is Rs.300/-
(Rupees Three Hundred only). Since the examination fee is different for
various categories, candidates are advised to enter the correct Community /
Person with Disability category. Once the payment is made, it will not be
- b) Online payment to be made only through Payment Gateway. (Net banking /
Credit Card / Debit Card).
- c) Offline mode of payment in any form such as Demand Draft / Postal order
etc, will not be accepted.
- d) The candidate have also to pay the service charges as applicable for online
- e) A candidate wish to apply for more than one subject, if equivalence permits,
has to apply separately and Examination fee should be paid separately.
How to apply for TRB Recruitment 2019 – Lecturer Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to TRB Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Teachers Recruitment Board.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit TRB official website http://trb.tn.nic.in/
- Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through Candidates should register and create a login ID using the url Click Here and submit the application.
- Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same.
- A valid e-mail id and Mobile Number of candidate are mandatory for registration and e-mail id should be kept active for any future correspondence.
- If a candidate is willing to apply for more than one subject (if he/she is otherwise eligible and qualified) separate application form shall be submitted through online mode. Use separate email id and mobile number for each application as these fields are kept as unique identity for individual candidates.
- No T.A./D.A. will be paid for attending certificate verification and interview.
Download TRB Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and Apply Online
TRB Official Notification : Click Here
TRB Syllabus : Click Here
TRB Press News : Click Here