Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information online.
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Exam Name||TN Police SI Exam 2019|
|Exam date||Announced Soon|
|Post Name and|
|Sub Inspector of Police (TK) - 660
Sub Inspector of Police (AR) - 276
Sub Inspector of Police (TSP) - 33
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Educational Qualification||The Applicant Must Hold a Bachelor’s Degree Obtained from Institution / University recognized by University Grand’s Commission / Government in 10+2+3/4/5 Patten or 10+3+2 Pattern in Case of Diploma Course. However, Candidates Who have Obtained Bachelor Degree through Open Universities Without Going through 10+2+3 Pattern will not be Eligible. Candidate Should have Studied Tamil as a subject in X/XII/Degree. If not Studied, Candidate will Have to Pass the Tamil Part-II Test Conducted by Tamilnadu Public Service Commission within 2 Years of Joining the Service|
|Age Limit||Click Here|
|Salary Details||Rs. 36900 – 116600|
|Selection Method||Written exam
Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Examination Fees||Rs. 500
Candidates appearing for both Open Quota and Departmental Quota has to pay Rs. 1000
Payment can be done via Online (Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card) and Offline (State Bank Of India Cash Challan
- Check and verify your eligibility to TNUSRB Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board.
- Go through the official notification carefully.
- Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through Candidates should register and create a login ID using the url Click Here and submit the application.
- Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same.
- Commencement of Online Application is 20.03.2019
- The last date for applying online is 19.04.2019.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about further process of their application.
Official Website :