TNSTC has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for Graduate Apprentices and Technician (Diploma) Apprentices (660) vacant positions. Online registration for the post of starts from “25.09.2019” to “21.10.2019“. Candidates who are eligible for the posts check our information below for complete details. For more on information about Central Government jobs please check here
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online.
|Organization||Tamilnadu State Transport Corporation Coimbatore Ltd|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Kumbakonam, Villupuram, Nagercoil and Tirunelveli (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Graduate Apprentices - 218
Technician (Diploma) Apprentices - 442
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Last date for enrolling in NATS portal||11.10.2019|
|Declaration of Shortlisted list||24.10.2019|
|Verification of certificates for shortlisted candidates||30.10.2019,
|Official Website||Click Here
Tamilnadu State Transport Corporation Coimbatore Ltd Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- Tamilnadu State Transport Corporation Coimbatore Ltd requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Kumbakonam, Villupuram, Nagercoil and Tirunelveli (Tamilnadu).
Tamilnadu State Transport Corporation Coimbatore Ltd Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- A. Category – I Graduate Apprentices :-
A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University in relevant
A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by an Institution empowered to grant
such degree by an Act of Parliament in relevant discipline.
Graduate examination of Professional bodies recognized by the State Government or
Central Government as equivalent to above.
- B. Category – II Technician (Diploma) Apprentices :-
A Diploma in Engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of
Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline.
A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a University in relevant discipline.
A Diploma in Engineering and Technology granted by an Institution recognised by the
State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
Age Limit :
- Age limit will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules.
Salary Details :
- Graduate Apprentices – Rs.4984/-
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentices – Rs.3542/-
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
|01.||Online Application starting date||25.09.2019|
|02.||Last date for enrolling in NATS portal||11.10.2019|
|03.||Last date for applying TNSTC (Kumbakonam/ Villupuram/ Nagercoil/ Tirunelveli) through BOARD OF APPRENTICESHIP TRAINING (SOUTHERN REGION)||21.10.2019|
|04.||Declaration of Shortlisted list||24.10.2019|
|05.||Verification of certificates for shortlisted candidates.||30.10.2019,
- The list of selected candidates shall be published on 11.11.2019 in the website: http://www.boat-srp.com under Organized Events & News Section in home page
Duration of the Project :
- The duration of Apprenticeship training will be for a period of one year as per Apprenticeship (Amendment) Act 1973.
How to apply for TNSTC Recruitment 2019 – Graduate Apprentices & Technician (Diploma) Apprentices Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to TNSTC Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Tamilnadu State Transport Corporation Ltd.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Boat official website http://boat-srp.com
- Visit TNSTC official website https://www.tnstc.in
- NATS Portal Registration Link Click Here
- PROCEDURE FOR REGISTRATION AND SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION :
- No TA / DA will be paid for attending certificate verification
- No boarding or lodging expenses are admissible.
- 10% of vacancies are reserved for wards of Tamilnadu State Transport Corporation Ltd, (Kumbakonam, Villupuram, Nagercoil and Tirunelveli Regions only). They have to submit their original ward certificate (specimen copy enclosed)while attending certificate verification at BOAT (SR), Chennai. Also they have to send their TNSTC Ltd, ward certificate clearly indicating their Student Enrollment No. STN…………….through mail to email@example.com on or before 16.10.2019. Otherwise, their claim for TNSTC Ltd, Ward Quota will not be considered.
- Upon completion of the Apprenticeship period, TAMILNADU STATE TRANSPORT
CORPORATION (KUMBAKONAM/ VILLUPURAM/ NAGERCOIL/ TIRUNELVELI) LTD
shall have no obligation to offer employment to such apprentices nor can an apprentice claim right for employment on the grounds of completion of Apprenticeship.