Tamil Nadu Disaster Risk Reduction Agency has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Consultant vacant position. Candidates who wish to apply for this Consultant post in Tamil Nadu Disaster Risk Reduction Agency should send their application form by Email. Last Date for submission of application by Email is 29.11.2019 till 03.00 p.m. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more information about Tamilnadu Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online.
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Disaster Risk Reduction Agency|
|Job Type||Tamilnadu Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Ramanathapuram (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Consultant - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Online (By Mail)
|Last Date||29.11.2019 by 3.00 pm|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Tamil Nadu Disaster Risk Reduction Agency Placement Details
- Tamil Nadu Disaster Risk Reduction Agency requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Consultant – 01
- Ramanathapuram (Tamilnadu).
Tamil Nadu Disaster Risk Reduction Agency Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Consultant – Master’s Degree in any discipline (preferably in Disaster Management, Social Work, Sociology, Geography, Agriculture, Architecture, Engineering, Urban Planning.)
- Consultant –
- Candidates should have minimum post qualification experience of 5 years in the fields related to disaster
- Candidates having Ph.D. Degree in the relevant field are required to have minimum post qualification experience of 3 years.
- Candidates must also have reasonable experience in the field of preparation of Disaster Management Plans and Guidelines, or working in the area related to disaster management.
Age Limit :
- Consultant – The maximum age limit will be 65 years.
Salary Details :
- Consultant – Rs.70,000/- per month.
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- For a period of 12 months. Annual extension can be granted till the completion of the project.
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Last date for submission of online application : 29.11.2019 by 03.00 p.m.
How to apply for TNDRRA Recruitment 2019 – Consultant Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to TNDRRA Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Tamil Nadu Disaster Risk Reduction Agency.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Tamil Nadu State Disaster Management Authority(TNSDMA) official website https://tnsdma.tn.gov.in.
- The candidates satisfying the requisite qualifications shall download the application format fill up the same, sign and scan the duly filled up application and email the same to email@example.com
- The scanned copies of relevant certificates, mark sheets, documents etc., in support of qualification and experience may also be attached with scanned application and emailed.
- Sending hard copies of the applications or certificates will not be entertained.
- Any communication to the applicants will be only through email. Hence, candidates should check their emails regularly.
- Selected candidates will have to sign a contract agreement as per terms and
conditions of TNDRRA.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.