TNSCPS has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Programme Manager (01) vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this Programme Manager post in TNSCPS should send their application form by post. Offline submission starts from 25.09.2020 till 09.10.2020. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Tamilnadu State Child Protection Society - Department of Social Defence|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Programme Manager - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Last Date||09.10.2020 by 05.30 pm|
|Postal Address||The Secretary, Tamilnadu State Child Protection Society, Department of Social Defence, No. 300, Purasawalkam High Road, Kellys, Chennai 600 010.
Phone : 044 - 26421358
|Official Website||Click Here|
TNSCPS Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- TNSCPS requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Programme Manager – 01
TNSCPS Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Programme Manager – Grad uate/post Graduate ( 10 +2 + 3 pattern) in any discipline.
- Preference will be given to candidates who possess Degree in social work / sociology / Psychorogy / criminorogy / chird Deveropment / Education.
- Programme Manager – 5 years of experience in the fierd of chird welfare, Education, Social Welfare and Labour
Age Limit :
- Programme Manager – Not exceeding 40 years
- Age upto 62 years for retired personnel from Government Service having sufflcient experience in gazetted capacity involved in framing of policies or its implementation at the field levei. He/she can work temporariry ti compretion of 62 years at the maximum
Salary Details :
- Programme Manager – Rs. 35,000/- per month
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered post so as to reach the TNSCPS on or before 09.10.2020 by 05.30 p.m.
Details of Postal Address :
- The Secretary, Tamilnadu State Child Protection Society, Department of Social Defence, No. 300, Purasawalkam High Road, Kellys, Chennai 600 010.
- Phone : 044 – 26421358
How to apply for TNSCPS Recruitment 2020 – Programme Manager Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to TNSCPS Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Tamilnadu State Child Protection Society
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit TN official website: https://www.tn.gov.in
- The interested candidates are requested to send their application with a brief bio-data ,a recent photograph and contact details along with the self attested copies of the relevant certificates through offline mode within the last date.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about the further process of the applications.
Download TNSCPS Recruitment 2020 Official Notification and Apply Offline (By Post)
TNSCPS Recruitment Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here