TNSCPS has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its District Child Protection Officer (16) vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this District Child Protection Officer post in TNSCPS should send their application form by post. Offline submission starts from 19.09.2020 till 09.10.2020. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Tamilnadu State Child Protection Society - Department of Social Defence|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Post Name and Vacancies||District Child Protection Officer - 16|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Last Date||09.10.2020 by 05.30 pm|
|Postal Address||The Commissioner of Social Defence/ Secretary, State Child Protection Society, Department of Social Defence, No. 300, Purasawalkam High Road, Kellys, Chennai 600 010.
Phone : 044 - 26421358
|Official Website||Click Here|
TNSCPS Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- TNSCPS requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- District Child Protection Officer – 16
TNSCPS Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- District Child Protection Officer –
- Essential Qualification – Graduation in Social Work / Sociology / Psychology / Criminology / Child Development (10+2+3 pattern)
- Preferential Qualification – Preference shall be given to candidates who poses Post Graduate in social work / Sociology / Psychology / criminology / child Development and knowledge in basic computers.
- District Child Protection Officer- S years’ experience in the field of Social Work, Child Welfare, Social Welfare, Child Labour
- Retired Government servants having sufficient experience in Gazette capacity involved in framing of policies or its implementation at the field level, relating to the Social work / child welfare / social welfare / chitd Labour. (Age: Not exceeding 62 years)
Age Limit :
- District Child Protection Officer – No person shall be eligible for appointment to the post if he / she has not completed or will not complete 26 years of age or as completed or will complete the age of 40 years on the first day of September, 2020.
Salary Details :
- District Child Protection Officer – Rs. 33,250/- per month
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered post so as to reach the TNSCPS on or before 09.10.2020 by 05.30 p.m.
Details of Postal Address :
- The Commissioner of Social Defence/ Secretary, State Child Protection Society, Department of Social Defence, No. 300, Purasawalkam High Road, Kellys, Chennai 600 010.
- Phone : 044 – 26421358
How to apply for TNSCPS Recruitment 2020 – District Child Protection Officer Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to TNSCPS Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Tamilnadu State Child Protection Society
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit TN official website: https://www.tn.gov.in
- The interested candidates are requested to send their application with a brief bio-data ,a recent photograph and contact details along with the self attested copies of the relevant certificates through offline mode within the last date.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about the further process of the applications.
Download TNSCPS Recruitment 2020 Official Notification and Apply Offline (By Post)
TNSCPS Recruitment Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here