TNSCB has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Urban Planner/Town Planning Specialist, Housing Finance and Policy Specialist, MIS Specialist, Social Development Specialist & Information, Education & Communication (IEC) Specialist (20) vacant position. Candidates who wish to apply for this Urban Planner/Town Planning Specialist, Housing Finance and Policy Specialist, MIS Specialist, Social Development Specialist & Information, Education & Communication (IEC) Specialist post in TNSCB should send their application form by post. Offline submission starts from 29.01.2020 till 20.02.2020. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Tamilnadu Slum Clearance Board|
|Job Type||Tamilnadu Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai, Vellore, Cuddalore, Kancheepuram (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Urban Planner/Town Planning Specialist - 02
Housing Finance and Policy Specialist - 01
MIS Specialist - 10
Social Development Specialist - 05
Information, Education & Communication (IEC) Specialist - 02
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Postal Address||Superintending Engineer, Chennai Circle - II, Tamilnadu Slum Clearance Board, No.5 Kamarajar Salai, Chennai - 5.|
|Official Website||Click Here|
TNSCB Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- TNSCB requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Urban Planner/Town Planning Specialist – 02
- Housing Finance and Policy Specialist – 01
- MIS Specialist – 10
- Social Development Specialist – 05
- Information, Education & Communication (IEC) Specialist – 02
- Urban Planner/Town Planning Specialist – Chennai
- Housing Finance and Policy Specialist – Chennai
- MIS Specialist – Chennai, Vellore, Cuddalore, Kancheepuram
- Social Development Specialist – Chennai
- Information, Education & Communication (IEC) Specialist – Chennai
TNSCB Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Urban Planner/Town Planning Specialist –
- Post graduate or Graduate Degree in Urban Planning or Regional Planning or Geography
- Minimum of 3-5 years of work experience in Urban Planning with experience of urban infrastructure projects/affordable housing / slum development projects
- Experience of reform oriented projects is desirable
- Fluency in local language desirable
- Housing Finance and Policy Specialist –
- Post graduate or graduate degree in finance or equivalent qualification from recognized university.
- 3-5 years of experience in housing finance or banking or housing policy
- Experience in helping State/UT governments and ULBs to examine and use a range of options for financing housing projects
- Experience in training ULB staff on municipal finance, project finance and resource mobilization.
- MIS Specialist –
- Post graduate/Graduate/Diploma in Computer Science/Electronics or MCA /PGDCA
- 3-5 year of work experience in government/semi govt/ autonomous organizations / private company of repute
- Experience in software development and database management
- Fluency in local language essential
- Social Development Specialist –
- Post graduate or graduate degree or diploma in social science with practical experience of working with community /slums in the Urban area.
- 3-5 years of experience in undertakings social and community development initiatives and appraisals in the municipal environment.
- Experience in participatory methods, social mobilization, social analysis, resettlement and rehabilitation.
- Knowledge and experience in participatory planning and community mobilization.
- Information, Education & Communication (IEC) Specialist –
- Graduate/Diploma in Mass Communication / Public relations/Journalism/Social work / Development.
- Experience in advocacy management preferably in urban sector
Age Limit :
- (As on 01.01.2020) – Maximum 45 years (Should not have Completed)
Salary Details :
- Rs.25,000/- consolidated per month
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered Post so as to reach the TNSCB on or before 20.02.2020.
Details of Postal Address :
- Superintending Engineer, Chennai Circle – II, Tamilnadu Slum Clearance Board, No.5 Kamarajar Salai, Chennai – 5.
How to apply for TNSCB Recruitment 2020 – Urban Planner/Town Planning Specialist, MIS Specialist & Various Other Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to TNSCB Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Tamilnadu Slum Clearance Board.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit TNSCB official website – http://www.tnscb.org/
- The duly filled application form along with necessary documents shall reach the address “Superintending Engineer, Chennai Circle – II, Tamilnadu Slum Clearance Board, No.5 Kamarajar Salai, Chennai – 5” only through Registered Post /Speed Post on or before 20.02.2020 up to 05.00 pm
- The candidates are instructed to write on the envelope for which post they are applying “Application for the Post of ___”
- The candidates need to mention their Email-Id, Contact No, Communication Address very clearly and correctly.
- Only Shortlisted Candidates will be communicated for interview.