TNSCB has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Information, Education & Communication (IEC) Specialist (01) vacant position. Candidates who wish to apply for this Information, Education & Communication (IEC) Specialist post in TNSCB should send their application form by post. Offline submission starts from 28.08.2020 till 15.09.2020. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Tamilnadu Slum Clearance Board|
|Job Type||Tamilnadu Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Information, Education & Communication (IEC) Specialist - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Postal Address||Superintending Engineer, Chennai Circle-II, Tamil Nadu Slum Clearance Board, No.5, Kamarajar Salai, Chennai-5|
|Official Website||Click Here|
TNSCB Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- TNSCB requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Information, Education & Communication (IEC) Specialist – 01
TNSCB Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Information, Education & Communication (IEC) Specialist –
- Post Graduate degree or equivalent in Mass Communication/ Public relations/Journalism/Social Work/Development.
- Experience in advocacy management preferably in urban sector.
- 5-7 years of experience in conducting knowledge management activities and development of IEC strategy.
- Knowledge and experience of government systems and procedures would be desirable.
Age Limit :
- (As on 01.01.2020) – Maximum 45 years (Should not have Completed)
Salary Details :
- Rs. 85,000/- for post graduate degree holders.
- Rs. 70,000/- for bachelor degree holders.
- Rs. 50,000/- for diploma holders.
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered Post so as to reach the TNSCB on or before 15.09.2020.
Details of Postal Address :
- Superintending Engineer, Chennai Circle-II, Tamil Nadu Slum Clearance Board, No.5, Kamarajar Salai, Chennai-5.
How to apply for TNSCB Recruitment 2020 – IEC Specialist Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to TNSCB Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Tamilnadu Slum Clearance Board.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit TNSCB official website – http://www.tnscb.org/
- The duly filled application form along with necessary documents shall reach the address “Superintending Engineer,
Chennai Circle-II, Tamil Nadu Slum Clearance Board, No.5, Kamarajar Salai, Chennai-5.” only through Registered Post /Speed Post on or before 15.09.2020 up to 05.00 pm
- The candidates are instructed to write on the envelope for which post they are applying “Application for the Post of ___”
- The candidates need to mention their Email-Id, Contact No, Communication Address very clearly and correctly.
- Only Shortlisted Candidates will be communicated for interview.