TNSAMB has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Programme Co-ordinator (01) vacancy. Candidates who wish to apply for this Programme Co-ordinator post in TNSAMB should send their application form by Post on or before 11.11.2019 by 3.00 p.m. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Tamilnadu State Agricultural Marketing Board|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Programme Co-ordinator - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Last Date||11.11.2019 by 3.00 p.m|
|Postal Address||Office of the Commissioner of Agricultural Marketing and Agri Business, IAMWARM
Section, CIPET Road ,Thiru.Vi.Ka. Industrial Estate, Guindy, Chennai – 600 032
|Official Website||Click Here|
TNSAMB Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- TNSAMB requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Programme Co-ordinator – 01.
- Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
TNSAMB Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Programme Co-ordinator – MBA from a recognized University. 10 years experience in
the field of agribusiness project management/ project coordination. Desirable : Candidate having prior appropriate experience in the relevant field will be
Age Limit :
- Programme Co-ordinator – Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Programme Co-ordinator – Rs.50,000/- PM. The travelling allowances and related allowances during tour will be equivalent to the cadre of Group- A officers in vogue in the Department.
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered Post so as to reach the TNSAMB on or before 11.11.2019 by 3.00 p.m.
Duration of the Project :
- The engagement is purely contractual and temporary in nature and will be for
an initial period 2 years and extendable for the currency of the project based
on requirement and performance.
Details of Postal Address :
- Office of the Commissioner of Agricultural Marketing and Agri Business, IAMWARM
Section, CIPET Road ,Thiru.Vi.Ka. Industrial Estate, Guindy, Chennai – 600 032.
- Phone: 044-22253885
How to apply for TNSAMB Recruitment 2019 – Programme Co-ordinator Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to TNSAMB Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Tamilnadu State Agricultural Marketing Board.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit TNSAMB official website – Click Here
- The candidates are requested to apply with a detail C.V. along with all self attested documents related to Eligibility.
- Selection will be made on the basis of interview.
- The application must reach the office of the undersigned before 3.00 PM
upto 11.11.2019 . Application received thereafter would not be entertained.
- The candidates shortlisted for interview on the basis of C.V. and related documents
would be individually informed about the date & time for the interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for attending interview.