TNSACS has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Community Care Co-ordinator (13) Vacancy. Candidates who wish to apply for this Community Care Co-ordinator in TNSACS should send their application form by post. The Last date for Offline submission is 26.07.2019 by 05.45 p.m. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Tamil Nadu State AIDS Control Society|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Krishnagiri, Ariyalur, Salem, Thanjavur, Chennai, Dharmapuri, Trichy, Nagapattinam, Madurai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Community Care Co-ordinator - 13|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Last Date||26.07.2019 by 05.45 p.m|
|Postal Address||Refer Notification|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Tamil Nadu State AIDS Control Society – Job Placement Details
- Tamil Nadu State AIDS Control Society requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Community Care Co-ordinator – 13.
- Krishnagiri, Ariyalur, Salem, Thanjavur, Chennai, Dharmapuri, Trichy, Nagapattinam, Madurai (Tamilnadu).
Tamil Nadu State AIDS Control Society Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Community Care Co-ordinator – People Living with HIV / AIDS (PLHIV), with a minimum of intermediate (12th) level education. Working knowledge of English and Tamil.
Age Limit :
- Community Care Co-ordinator – Upto 62 years, as on 30.06.2019.
Salary Details :
- Community Care Co-ordinator – Rs. 6,000/- per month, consolidated.
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Duration of the Project :
- Not Mentioned.
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered Post so as to reach the TNSACS.
- All the eligible and interested candidates may send applications directly to the concerned Dean/Director / Joint Director of Health Services / Chief Medical Officer of respective Hospital as mentioned in the Column ‘E’ so as to reach on or before 26.07.2019 by 5.45 P.M.
Details of Postal Address :
- Krishnagiri – The Chief Medical Officer, Govt. Hospital, Hosur, Krishnagiri(Dt)-635 109.
- Salem –
- The Dean, Govt.MohanKumara Mangalam Medical College Hospital, Salem – 636 001.
- The Chief Medical Officer, Govt.Hospital, Omalur, Salem(Dt)-636 455.
- Ariyalur – The Chief Medical Officer, Govt.Hospital, Jayamkondam, Ariyalur (Dt)- 621 802.
- Thanjavur –
- The Joint Director of Health services, Govt.Dist. HQ Hospital, Kumbakonam, Thanjavur(Dt)- 612 001.
- The Dean, Thanjavur Govt. Medical College Hospital, Thanjavur-613 004.
- Chennai –
- The Director, Institute of Obstetrician & Gynecologist (IOG), Govt. Hospital for Women & Children, Chennai- 600 008.
- The Director, Institute of Child Health & Hospital for Children (ICH), Halls Road, Egmore, Chennai- 600 008.
- Dharmapuri – The Dean, Govt. Dharmapuri Medical College Hospital, Dharmapuri.
- Trichy – The Dean, MGMGMCH/KAPV Medical College Hospital, Trichy.
- Nagapatinam – The Joint Director of Health services, Govt. District Headquarters Hospital, Nagapattinam-611 001.
- Madurai –
- The Chief Medical Officer, Govt.Hospital, Melur- 625 106, Madurai.
- The Chief Medical Officer, Govt. Hospital, Thirumangalam- 625 706, Madurai.
How to apply for TNSACS Recruitment 2019 – Community Care Co-Ordinator Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to TNSACS Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Tamil Nadu State AIDS Control Society.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit TNSACS official website – http://tnsacs.in
- All the eligible and interested candidates may send applications directly to the concerned Dean/Director / Joint Director of Health Services / Chief Medical Officer of respective Hospital as mentioned in the Official Notification so as to reach on or before 26.07.2019 by 5.45 P.M.
- No email application is accepted.
- The candidates should write the nomenclature of the post on the envelope as APPLICATION FOR “COMMUNITY CARE CO-ORDINATOR” post.
- The qualification should be in the sequence of 10+2/11+1. Experience would be counted after the required qualification.
- Any person who had been dismissed from this office is not eligible to apply for the
- The short listed candidates will be called for Certificate verification, written test/Interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.