TNRD Tiruvannamalai has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Record Clerk (02) vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this Record Clerk post in TNRD Tiruvannamalai should send their application form by post. Offline submission starts from 12.11.2019 till 25.11.2019. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Tiruvannamalai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Record Clerk - 02|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Last Date||25.11.2019 by 5.45 p.m|
|Postal Address||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Tamilnadu Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Tiruvannamalai Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Tamilnadu Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Tiruvannamalai requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Record Clerk – 02.
- Tiruvannamalai (Tamilnadu).
Tamilnadu Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Tiruvannamalai Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Record Clerk – 10th STD pass.
Age Limit :
- Record Clerk – As on 01.07.2019 – 18 yrs should be completed. Maximum Age Limit – SC/ST – 35 years, General – 30 years.
Salary Details :
- Record Clerk – Level 2 – Rs. 15,900 – 50,400/-
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered post so as to reach the TNRD Tiruvannamalai on or before 25.11.2019 by 5.45 p.m.
Details of Postal Address :
How to apply for TNRD Tiruvannamalai Recruitment 2019 – Record Clerk Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to TNRD Tiruvannamalai Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Tamilnadu Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Tiruvannamalai.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Tiruvannamalai District official website : https://tiruvannamalai.nic.in/
- The interested candidates are requested to send their application with a brief bio-data with a recent photograph and contact details along with the self attested copies of the relevant certificates through offline mode (by post) within the last date 25.11.2019 by 5.45 p.m.
- Selected candidates will get call letter regarding Interview Date and Time.